Texas Fishing Forum

Wave Worms

Posted By: knozzleman

Wave Worms - 05/14/09 09:29 PM

I have been told this week by Bass Pro and Academy that Wave Worms have gone out of business and are no longer available, man I hate to hear this, we use tiki stik's 80% of the time and catch quite a few fish with these, hope someone will pick up this line again and reintroduce them. If anyone has some tiki 5" in watermelon or sweet potato pie lying around I may be interested in making a deal for them.

Posted By: UNTbass222

Re: Wave Worms - 05/14/09 09:31 PM

they went to online sales only
Posted By: Cameron

Re: Wave Worms - 05/14/09 09:31 PM

Not out of business.

http://wavefishing.com/ They will sell you however many you want smile
Posted By: David D.

Re: Wave Worms - 05/14/09 09:35 PM

yep just went online. No longer available in retail stores
Posted By: Bassfan89

Re: Wave Worms - 05/14/09 09:49 PM

Tackle Warehouse has a nice selection.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/catpage-WAVE.html
Posted By: The Hag

Re: Wave Worms - 05/14/09 09:52 PM

He decided to get out of the "big box" stores and sell them on his website. He is definitely still in business, just scaled down to a point he could handle it.
Posted By: The Fishing Physicist

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 07:32 AM

One can also still get Wave Industry products at their home office in Yantis.

TFP
Posted By: Baylor_Guy�

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 07:42 AM

I cleaned out Academy's left overs of the good colors, victory is mine
Posted By: coachmatt

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 01:34 PM

Just bought some online. 2.99 a pack for the tiki sticks. And they have several colors to choose from. I bought 5 bags and only $7 for shipping. I didnt think that was too bad.
Posted By: Bigron119

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 06:15 PM

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3379897/Re_Wave_Worms#Post3379897
Posted By: JPost

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 07:09 PM

For the first time I really compared Tiki Sticks with Senkos. I ran out of Tiki (I was wearing out the fish) so i had to throw senkos.

Honestly, there was no differance in the quality and ammount of fish I was catching. I do think the senkos have better action but not enough to pay twice as much. If you like stick baits and you haven't tried Wave, you should, in my opinion.
Posted By: Wavemaker

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 08:00 PM

I really wish the Academy and Bass Pro people would stop spreading this rumor! We are not going out of business. We chose to pull our products out of there stores. We are selling direct at www.wavefishing.com. We are selling our products at Wal-Mart like prices direct. We ship within a day or two at most of receiving your order. You can also call in your orders 903-383-3573. You now have access to all our products. We do still sell to distributors and smaller dealers also.

Thanks,

Paul

Posted By: MV

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 08:55 PM

crucialtackle has them in their clearence section !.88 a bag
Posted By: BAMABASS

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 09:09 PM

They are not out of business, I was there two weeks ago at the store in Yantis and purchased some..

FACE DOWN ON CABO
Posted By: deepbass10

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 11:33 PM

who was the waveworm pro on cedar creek today?
Posted By: sabigfish

Re: Wave Worms - 05/15/09 11:34 PM

www.texasbasstackle.com has a great selection with very good pricing.

Re: Wave Worms - 05/16/09 01:46 AM

Lol not sure about the pro part but that would be me Paul Whitman Jr. Fishing the BFL tomorrow.
Posted By: timbotx

Re: Wave Worms - 05/16/09 01:48 AM

If you like the tiki sticks try the 4" ones next time you go to Ray Roberts I catch more on them and bigger fish to boot
Posted By: knozzleman

Re: Wave Worms - 05/16/09 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: fish636
I really wish the Academy and Bass Pro people would stop spreading this rumor! We are not going out of business. We chose to pull our products out of there stores. We are selling direct at www.wavefishing.com. We are selling our products at Wal-Mart like prices direct. We ship within a day or two at most of receiving your order. You can also call in your orders 903-383-3573. You now have access to all our products. We do still sell to distributors and smaller dealers also.

Thanks,

Paul

Thank God, my son and I were almost in a panic, lol. we depend on the tiki stik, its our bread and butter, funny, when the other guys ask us what we caught our fish on we tell them and they dont believe us lol. Next time i go to BPS or Academy I will let them know that they are giving out bad info. I will be placing an order soon, you can bet on it. thanks to all who responded and thanks to Paul for A GREAT PRODUCT.
Posted By: garymcd

Re: Wave Worms - 05/23/09 02:44 PM

I sent Paul an email at Wave Worm. He assured me that they are not out of bussiness. While talking with him went ahead and bought some more to get stocked up. If you think about it ordering them online you get a great deal on price, and also who can drive to town and back home for less then $10 now days.

Re: Wave Worms - 05/03/18 03:38 PM

Keith you still with the Forney Bass club? I am growing again and trying to reach out to old pro staff and customers to get going again.

Paul
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum