Texas Fishing Forum

Capp's Fishing Adventures - Lake Tawakoni Guide

Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Capp's Fishing Adventures - Lake Tawakoni Guide - 07/03/18 02:17 AM

My RHBC partner has a guide service on Lake Tawakoni. He guide for striper, hybrid, white bass, and crappie. Lately he has been on the crappie really good! my son and I have been with him twice in the last month on his off days and filled the cooler full of fish in 3 hours! its surreal! give him a call if you are looking for a great trip and great guy to learn some new techniques from! I am 44 years old and still learn new stuff from him! very reasonably priced for a great trip on a new 23' aluminum center console boat! he has the tackle! you bring a few drinks and snacks and lots of fishing muscles! Give him a call or text for pricing and open days

Capp Peace
(903)259-4235

look him up on Facebook under: Capp's Fishing Adventures
He has a few openings left the next two months. the fish are schooling and he's catching them many different ways.

I highly recommend him!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Zach Hughes

Re: Capp's Fishing Adventures - Lake Tawakoni Guide - 07/03/18 02:27 PM

Dude can fish for sure! Give him a shout

Re: Capp's Fishing Adventures - Lake Tawakoni Guide - 07/17/18 09:58 PM

Capp has Friday through Monday open this week! The striper fishing is red hot right now!!!! Get in while the big stripes are biting!
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Capp's Fishing Adventures - Lake Tawakoni Guide - 07/18/18 10:30 PM

That’s awesome!

Re: Capp's Fishing Adventures - Lake Tawakoni Guide - 07/28/18 03:22 PM

Fishing is ON FIRE right now! Catching them good as I type this! Tawakoni has been producing great this year! Call Capp and get your trip booked up! hybrids, stripers, and crappie! cant beat that mess of fillets !

Re: Capp's Fishing Adventures - Lake Tawakoni Guide - 08/02/18 08:27 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sand bass and eater cat trips 150 for two ppl 225 for 3. Trip will be just for targeting meat for the skillet!

Contact Capp for more details! 1 (903) 259-4235
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum