Texas Fishing Forum

Dang thieves!!!

Posted By: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish

Dang thieves!!! - 07/09/17 03:53 PM

Got my truck and shop broke into last nite!!
If anybody in the Lewisville area hears of fish finders or tools being sold cheap let me know!!!
Posted By: fishinman

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/09/17 04:59 PM

Terrible...sorry to hear...hate thieves....
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/09/17 06:31 PM

Grrrrr! Nothing makes me madder than a lowlife thief! I hope you catch em before law enforcement! Sorry for your loss and the hassle!
Posted By: bigcheessee

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/09/17 10:14 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. Unfortunately it's probably better I dont catch people that stole from me....Id be the one in jail. Keep an eye out for ya though.
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/09/17 10:19 PM

Hate thieves you can't own anything anymore that someone don't think they need more than you do. Part of our entitlement world now I guess.
Posted By: Muzzlebrake

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/10/17 12:41 AM

Stuff might show up on Craigslist pretty soon.
In some countries when a thief is caught they just lop off a hand or a few fingers. I don't see this as cruel and unusual punishment.
Hope you get your stuff back and the thieves in jail.
Posted By: Caribou

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/10/17 01:54 AM

Originally Posted By: scruboak
Hate thieves you can't own anything anymore that someone don't think they need more than you do. Part of our entitlement world now I guess.

People have been stealing since the beginning of time. This is nothing new. But it still sucks. Hopefully Insurance makes you whole.
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/10/17 02:15 AM

Doesn't change the fact that taking ones property seems to be more so these days. The Lord gives and thieves take away, because they can.Fort knox your place and they will wave at cameras and roll away with your goods.
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/10/17 02:12 PM

That smells and smells bad... I feel like I'm in the same boat right now though Tom riding a huge wave and decepticons are everywhere!!!!!! Just spent a couple grand and ordered a new lower unit, the honeydoos are still undergoing major construction, scheduled vacations are on the creep, and if that moneytree in the backyard gets struck by lightnin Imma be in deep!!! Lol!!!! But hang in there Tom pardner as I can smell the times of change!!! They are near and they are coming... PRIME.... cheers texas

Posted By: Blues

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/10/17 03:57 PM

Man that sucks. I remember the gut wrenching feeling I had when I found ALL of my rod and reels stolen, makes you feel sick. I hope they burn tom I really do.

Call all the pawn shops. Most the time they are stealing for dope money, maybe one was stupid and pawned your stuff.
Posted By: Sirjet

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/10/17 07:14 PM

SOrry to Hear Tom. Like Blues said. I remember when I lost all my fishing gear to thieves.
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/11/17 02:36 PM

Not sure if they stole any of your fishing rods or not, but I have SEVERAL Abu 6500 and 5500's that are brand new and several Ugly Stik catfish rods that you are welcome to borrow
Posted By: HumanSeine

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/12/17 09:43 AM

I had one of my catfish rods and reels took from my boat at my house . I was plenty upset. Now if anyone is hurting and I know it I will gladly loan them money or give them a bag of fillets. I guess the folks motivation would be the bigger issue for me. If they are stealing to purchase dope I have little regard for them. If they are doing it because they have a hungry kid that is another case. Just so I am clear if I catch either stealing my stuff Mr Smith and Mr. Ruger is ready to meet you.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Dang thieves!!! - 07/12/17 12:18 PM

Hopefully the insurance company will replace all 3 of your HDS 12 Carbons wink
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum