Texas Fishing Forum

7 years...

Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

7 years... - 07/01/17 12:24 AM

Of uploading photos to photobucket and now they are all locked up and they want 399.00 a year to allow sharing of pics to 3rd party ... If I am missing sumpin let me know but talk about a crock of pooh.... Where the heck is my Sig pic you sonzabiscuits!!!!! Lol!!! And you can't even call em gotta email... barf coach roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao flush_2
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 01:02 AM

You've been bamboozaled home slice!!! Holdin your memories for ransom slinger now that's cold!

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 01:39 AM

Originally Posted By: El Gato Azul
You've been bamboozaled home slice!!! Holdin your memories for ransom slinger now that's cold!

roflmao roflmao roflmao And I'm gonna chalk this thread up as my hot, no trophy blue cat chasin, honeydoo crankin, summertime fishing forum rant... roflmao roflmao roflmao thumb

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 01:39 AM

texas

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 02:01 AM

I'm goin swimmin... roflmao roflmao roflmao farmer
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 01:14 PM

Don't that chap a fat man!! Yahoo kinda did the same with my email. Locked my account and I had to open a new one so I could send them scalding emails. Didn't help! Lost some great archived emails. I've changed from Yahoo and left Photo Bucket before that. I hope you had back up photo's to show that S fella! Lol
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 01:37 PM

Interesting. I just logged on to Photobucket and didn't gat any kind of notice about it now being a subscription service. Al I got was the usual array of worthless pop up ads.
Posted By: Blues

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 01:48 PM

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 01:49 PM

That's weird, mine still works.
Posted By: GetSlimed

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob Landry
Interesting. I just logged on to Photobucket and didn't gat any kind of notice about it now being a subscription service. Al I got was the usual array of worthless pop up ads.

Same here. Plus all my pics are backed up on the cloud, or at least I think are. hmmm

Rick is the 399 legit or did you get a hack scam???
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 03:15 PM

Oh Rick, Looks like Blues is calling you out! Lol! wopics
Posted By: Andrew Taylor

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 03:19 PM

Nope its everyone with sigs through them frown
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 05:43 PM

It's affecting most of the Free Accounts, paid accounts ( even cheapest ones) havnt been Hit yet but are suppposed to be affected the same over the next few days......every Forum on the Intronet has a few threads about and it's all over Twitter....

Hopefully they pull their Head out of their Arse and decide to charge a Reasonable service fee of $40-$50 a year instead of the $399 everyone is seeing or they will go under........

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 06:16 PM

Guys it's like a tidal wave crashing over me, rushing in to meet me here, like a hurricane that I can't escape tearing thru the atmosphere... It STINKS!!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao coach Everything I have worked for was put in perfect order on their site... It has helped me along with the fishing forum to connect comradery to some of the best trophy bluecat fishermen I have ever seen... Sharing the times thru photos with buddies on the fishin forum has been one of my best joys as I am getting older and flying thru my 30's and 40 is right around the corner!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duel

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Blues

And that's my Tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao coach whip whip whip
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: 7 years... - 07/01/17 08:31 PM

https://petapixel.com/2017/07/01/photobucket-just-broke-billions-photos-embedded-web/

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 12:58 PM

I'm still trying to find a good alternative. It seems a lot of image hosting sites are charging now. Most seem to be around 20 to 30.00 a year. I've 30 day trialed a few already between honeydoo breaks and swimming with the kids. Not one is even as close to the ease and functionality of the " Imma lock everybody down and screw em Photobucket " !!! Lol!!! Oh and they are all shrinking my sig image so bad you gotta pull out a magnifying glass to try see thru the crammed pixelation. Ok, off to get a new drivers license with the wife... Our drivers license expired so we gotta get new ones... Glad I got a good taxi driver... smile. yawn roflmao roflmao roflmao breakdance

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 01:05 PM

https://youtu.be/9f06QZCVUHg texas

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 04:08 PM

I'm back BOYZ!!!!!! Two hours at the drivers license gettin facitlity paid off. roflmao roflmao roflmao I tried imageshack, flickr, tinypic and 500px... All stunk, but this one might work. Postimage is free and pretty simple. I'll test this one out for a little while... At least I got my sig pic back, can't lose my sigggg... smile cheers popcorn

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 04:23 PM

Oh yeah, that looks GREAT!!!! Look at the nipples on that hose hound!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad I don't look like that anymore... LMAO again!!!!! Whewwww Sonny!!!!!!!!!!!!roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao thumb

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 04:32 PM

Anybody want a piece of the " PRIME " ???? LMAO!!!!!!! Ok ok ok, I gotta go to work or imma get in trouble!!!! roflmao breakdance texas
Posted By: serj5150

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME
Anybody want a piece of the " PRIME " ???? LMAO!!!!!!! Ok ok ok, I gotta go to work or imma get in trouble!!!! roflmao breakdance texas

right here!!!...lol!!jk!! boxing hammer hide2
Posted By: Cat finder

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 05:41 PM

Where's lady from the other thread that said you look cute lmao! It's prime time! Lol!
Posted By: G Love

Re: 7 years... - 07/03/17 07:11 PM

Hey, pics or it didn't happen. lol

Re: 7 years... - 07/04/17 01:29 PM

My stand up isn't much anymore, so are take downs and grappling allowed? Cover up them nips and I'll have a go, why not lol.

Re: 7 years... - 07/04/17 07:18 PM

My stand up isn't much anymore, so are take downs and grappling allowed? Cover up them nips and I'll have a go, why not lol.

jack You don't wanna go to the ground Tommy... Just keep your eye on that chin and hit it if you think you can... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spittin Squirmin and Squawkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bump

Re: 7 years... - 07/05/17 01:14 PM

OMG flehan
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: 7 years... - 07/05/17 03:06 PM

It just got real . Super sayian Rick ! flame flame
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: 7 years... - 07/06/17 02:23 PM

Well i have discovered the issue with photobucket....seems like it has been invaded

You might as well go back to the Polaroid instmatic your done de LOL
Posted By: Got the Fever

Re: 7 years... - 07/07/17 04:32 PM

Showoff...

Re: 7 years... - 07/07/17 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Got the Fever

Showoff...

Wouldn't you ?

Re: 7 years... - 07/08/17 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Nickbyrd

Showoff...

Wouldn't you ?

Nick buddy, I think Got the Fever is Tommys father inlaw if I remember correctly... Lol!!! cheers Let em have it Got the Fever... roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers texas fish
Posted By: mike9582

Re: 7 years... - 07/08/17 09:49 PM

Oh yeah, that looks GREAT!!!! Look at the nipples on that hose hound!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad I don't look like that anymore... LMAO again!!!!! Whewwww Sonny!!!!!!!!!!!!roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao thumb

Don't let prime fool ya.... I know a few old winos/hillbilly's ran him off a Flathead hole. bolt

Re: 7 years... - 07/09/17 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: mike9582

Don't let prime fool ya.... I know a few old winos/hillbilly's ran him off a Flathead hole. bolt

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MikeEEE, them sorry sonzabiscuits had firearms and wouldn't fight right!!!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao But since we're here I'm going to admt this one for the record.... I have never been so glad when I looked up and seen you, Vess and your partner a comin!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao Good Stuff... cheers texas

Re: 7 years... - 07/09/17 01:12 AM

I was just horsin bud no harm done cheers that is a very sexy fish tho

Re: 7 years... - 07/09/17 03:17 AM

I was just horsin bud no harm done cheers that is a very sexy fish tho

roflmao roflmao roflmao Go Rangers!!!!! cheers

Posted By: Got the Fever

Re: 7 years... - 07/13/17 03:24 PM

Hahahahahahahaha! If I was Tommy's father-in-law, I would never let my daughter anywhere near him! Nah, Tommy is a good guy! Gets my butt out of all kinds of trouble when things break.

Showoff...

Wouldn't you ?

Nick buddy, I think Got the Fever is Tommys father inlaw if I remember correctly... Lol!!! cheers Let em have it Got the Fever... roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers texas fish

Re: 7 years... - 07/13/17 05:35 PM

Hahahahahahahaha! If I was Tommy's father-in-law, I would never let my daughter anywhere near him! Nah, Tommy is a good guy! Gets my butt out of all kinds of trouble when things break.

[quote=Blues]

Showoff...

Wouldn't you ?

roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum