Texas Fishing Forum

HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish

Posted By: stubby77

HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 12:00 AM

Tommy and Candra have fished with me before. Today, they brought their 10-year-old-grandson, Jaxton. We managed to catch about 120 and kept their limit of 75. All fish were caught in 20 to 26 feet of water, on Stubby's Catfish Bait. They took home four gallon bags of catfish fillets. They decided they wanted to stay and go again tomorrow, but this time for crappie. I LOVE THE KIDOS!!!

Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 12:05 AM

Lol!!!! Nice!!!! Thats a Cool Kid... smile cheers cheers
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 12:24 AM

He's gonna remember that trip till he's old with grandkids of his own! Great job!
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 12:46 AM

Nothin better than watching a kid catch a big ol catfish! He's gonna have a healthy case of catfish fever now for sure! flame
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 03:56 AM

Look at them grins ,I think you made a memory stubby !!!how cool is that ?! Good job sir !!!!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 04:50 AM

Awesome post! thumb
Posted By: JackieF

Re: HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 12:26 PM

That's a big mess of fish! Great story, good luck on the crappie!
Posted By: Tommie

Re: HOT Day On Fork--Both Weather and Catfish - 06/08/17 09:01 PM

A huge thanks to Stubby and his wife Sandy! They are super nice people and we always enjoy their company and fellowship. My grandson Jaxson had a complete blast and is already wanting to make this a yearly trip! Those catfish can't resist Stubby's Catfish Bait. If you want to catch plenty of catfish with a bait that doesn't leave you smelling like stink bait at the end of the day, Stubby's Catfish Bait is the way to go. If you want to wear your arm out catching fish, give Stubby a call and book a trip with him. You will not regret it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum