Texas Fishing Forum

CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22

Posted By: big10

CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/19/17 11:37 AM

Please visit our Facebook page or contact myself in a PM or at the number listed on the flyer for more information.
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/19/17 04:45 PM

Doing a heck of a job Jerry!!! At 1:00, The boys will be under momma's supervision and then I will be comin on in for the weigh-in and flathead tourney after... Good Luck and we'll see yall Saterdeeee... cheers
For the ones that are fishin the flathead tourney after, don't forget to bring your sleeping bags and pillars!!! Yall are gonna need to catch ya some shut-eye!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao fish

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/19/17 07:16 PM

Thank ya Rick! We will see you Saturday.

Oh and by the way, there's a fee for non tournament participants to attend the weigh in. Your fee will be 25 live hand size perch. bouncy
Posted By: mike9582

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/19/17 08:14 PM

I am ready, going to be a great (long) day.... I am diging the drive though. banana

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/20/17 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: big10
Thank ya Rick! We will see you Saturday.

Oh and by the way, there's a fee for non tournament participants to attend the weigh in. Your fee will be 25 live hand size perch. bouncy

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao Why you sonovagun!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/20/17 01:22 AM

duel roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/20/17 06:59 PM

bump popcorn
Posted By: ssfireman

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/22/17 11:05 PM

was probably a little rough fishing with front coming thru

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/23/17 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: ssfireman
was probably a little rough fishing with front coming thru

It wasn't that bad Steve... There was some pretty good numbers of fishies caught it seemed to me...
big10 and his dad took the win too... They are some pretty hot tamales right now... roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers whip texas
Posted By: ssfireman

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/23/17 09:10 PM

what was the winning weight

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 04/24/17 02:48 AM

Here are full results from this Saturday on Whitney. Strong north winds blew in around midnight, (some teams managed to stay up to welcome them) but the fish still cooperated for the most part. While no monsters were caught, most teams caught large numbers of fish and with an almost 5 lb average that makes for some pretty nice fish considering the conditions and time of year. roflmao

I want to thank all the teams that came out and Texas Great Country Cafe for hosting the captains meeting and sponsoring the tournament.

We are already looking forward to May 20th being at Granger Lake.

Posted By: rickt300

Re: CTCT Lake Whitney Tournament 4/22 - 05/04/17 12:36 AM

Glad to see Whitney coming back as a good fishing hole.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum