Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Worth? Grapevine?

Posted By: pyleofcats

Lake Worth? Grapevine? - 01/12/17 08:25 PM

Has anyone fished Worth lately? I have not been in 4 years and just thought I would see what has been going on out there. Or Grapevine for that matter.
Posted By: CamoKat

Re: Lake Worth? Grapevine? - 01/13/17 12:19 PM

Went to grapevine 2 weeks ago. Could not get the big ones to bite But the bite was steady during the day not much luck at night nothing over 6 lbs. I was catching in 25 to 35 feet water Good luck
Posted By: South Florida transplant

Re: Lake Worth? Grapevine? - 01/13/17 12:47 PM

Lake Worth, went over the Holidays a couple times got quite a few in the 4 to 6 range and a 18, 23
Posted By: pyleofcats

Re: Lake Worth? Grapevine? - 01/13/17 09:17 PM

I am not particularly looking for anything to eat. Just want some big fish. Over the years I have noticed they are always scattered on Grapevine. I took the boat out a couple weeks ago and just marked some fish..............but they were scattered, not stacked.

On Worth, I have usually been able to find them stacked. There are a few areas I have always anchored on that have done well for me. I think Worth might be it. If not, I will load up and go to Grapevine. I live right in the middle of the two. I want to catch some big fish.

The north wind tomorrow will be awesome for the spots I like on Worth too, wind will be blowing straight into them.

I suppose I will make up my mind when I drive away in the morning. smile
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: Lake Worth? Grapevine? - 01/13/17 11:43 PM

Don't forget to get your trailer sticker for Worth, the local authorities are patrolling the lot hourly and I've seen several tickets being written already.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum