Texas Fishing Forum

Throwback Thursday

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Throwback Thursday - 11/03/16 03:39 PM

getting gear ready to go deer hunting and found a stack of old Polaroids in the ammo cabinet from 1994..I have forgot a lot of things but I remember those good fishin trips like they were yesterday...still gives me the same rush at 42 as it did when I was 20 . Can't wait to teach my 11 mo old boy the tricks Dad and many others taught me so he can have the same kind of experiences... Let's see some old fishin pics from yalls younger days.

Posted By: liljim_1

Re: Throwback Thursday - 11/03/16 09:37 PM

Congratulations on your kids. My kids and I live outdoors I started my son when he was just out of a diaper. When he turned 9 I took him for a day trip in my kayak to Lavon. I let him land all of them but the 30. He had 9,12,12,15,18 he slept pretty well that night 😊 Once I figure out how to post pictures I will
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Throwback Thursday - 11/04/16 12:18 AM

Thanks James..Nothing better than watching a kid catch a fish!..if you ever want do some catfishin on Lewisville give me a shout..I'm on the lake every weekend chaising blues..except this weekend I'll be at the ranch hunting and chaising a buzz
Posted By: Sumfish

Re: Throwback Thursday - 11/07/16 10:00 PM

[img]http://s868.photobucket.com/user/Sumfish/media/FISH/scan0001.jpg.html?o=33[/img]

Lake Benbrook circa:1994. It should be a good fifty pounds at least by now.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum