Texas Fishing Forum

Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine

Posted By: littlewheel

Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/02/16 11:56 PM

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/02/16 11:56 PM

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/02/16 11:57 PM

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/02/16 11:58 PM

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/02/16 11:59 PM

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 12:00 AM

My car is the blue one and my Dads is the green and black one
Posted By: CJs Bait

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 12:32 AM

Those are some nice cars. It's not a hobby for us anymore, but when we're not fishing, we're making bait.

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 12:53 AM

Thanks. Lots of man hours there
Posted By: liljim_1

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 02:03 AM

Really good looking nova brother !!

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 02:37 AM

Originally Posted By: liljim_1
Really good looking nova brother !!
Thank you
Posted By: Muzzlebrake

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 01:11 PM

At 70 years old and a testosterone level of 507, I'm kinda into the 30-40 year old cougars.
Now if'n I just had me one of them hotrods of yours for bait?
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 01:16 PM

I'm married. I barely have time to fish anymore.

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Muzzlebrake
At 70 years old and a testosterone level of 507, I'm kinda into the 30-40 year old cougars.
Now if'n I just had me one of them hotrods of yours for bait?
They had a drastic affect on things back in the day. I have had the Nova for 22 years
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 01:36 PM

When I'm not chaising blues I'm chaising my 11 month old baby boy! Can't freakin wait to take him with me! texas
Posted By: spazm09

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 01:49 PM

crappie and sand bass fishing is another one of my hobbies.

I also play a lot of darts, do a lot of camping, and I love to cook.

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 02:39 PM

I Do a lot of cooking also
Posted By: hurricane 201

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 05:47 PM

Those are some unbelievable rides Littlewheel if I had a hobby like that I probably would have no time to fish.....
Here's mine.

Posted By: steveiam

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 06:01 PM

Been about 10 years ago since my last jump-
Fishing and camping is the most exciting thing I do anymore-

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 06:04 PM

I raced every weekend for 22 years straight. Got burnt out with it. Just drive to a couple of car shows here and there now.
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 08:53 PM

I may not always fish but when I do I fish stubby catfish bait.I'm in the tree stand buddy.
Posted By: J Lowe

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 09:17 PM

Cool thread!
I like just about anything off-road and enjoy tinkering and building stuff. When there is time to do so...

Posted By: BroIncarnate

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 09:43 PM

I not only like to fish... but I also keep fish! Here is a pic of my 20g long tank-

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 11:25 PM

I'm digging this thread. Nice to see all this stuff

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 11:37 PM

I also build these drum smokers and like to cook ribs

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/03/16 11:38 PM

Posted By: BroIncarnate

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: littlewheel

I want the recipe for them ribs :P

I cannot find a good one!

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 12:50 AM

Man I ruined about 100 slabs before I figured it out
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 01:49 AM

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:03 AM

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:08 AM

Glad to see another UDS person

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:12 AM

Oh Ya. Best Beginner Smoker - UDS. Started on a Masterbuilt Electric then UDS then about 15 other cheapos......
Homemades, Craigslist Finds etc......
I was given a Old Country Smokehouse vertical prototype by the owner of Old Country Smokers down in Laredo/Mexico. nuts

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:16 AM

Here is another one I built. I had a big trailer mounted stick burner for nearly 20 years, but the UDS is too easy. Especially with a Pitmaster IQ 120 controller.

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:21 AM

Originally Posted By: BigPoppa007
Oh Ya. Best Beginner Smoker - UDS. Started on a Masterbuilt Electric then UDS then about 15 other cheapos......
Homemades, Craigslist Finds etc......
I was given a Old Country Smokehouse vertical prototype by the owner of Old Country Smokers down in Laredo/Mexico. nuts

That is one awesome deal right there

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:23 AM

^^^^^^^Awesome deal right there

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:26 AM

Oh Ya.! Way Cool. I was posting about the New Smokehouse model on a BBQ forum and the owner saw it and invited me and another guy down to Laredo to discuss his Smokers - Likes/Dislikes, what we'd change etc and we got REWARDED.....

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 02:35 AM

I have been looking at the Pitmaster Vaults. I wouldn't mind having one smoker that I could cook 10 slabs of ribs and a couple briskets on. I can cook 2 briskets and 6 slabs between the two of mine. I don't cook that much food at once very often, but just knowing I could would be better. You have some really nice setups

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 03:03 AM

Pitmaster Vaults are Killer, Pitmaker Safes too. Lone Star Grillz has 2 sizes Insulated Cabinet that are BadAzz too. I want a Humphrey's Pint, but I can't Afford any of them.

http://humphreysbbq.myshopify.com/pages/the-pint

I could fit 10 racks of Ribs on the T Shaped Uds(s) I posted pics of. With Rib Racks I could Squeeze 10 racks (St Louis or Baby Backs) and 2 med (14-15lb.) Briskets. They used double the charcoal tho......so I sold them........

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 03:18 AM

UDS fire basket access door.............

http://www.bbqsmokermods.com/product-p/ll-uwsm-qcdr.htm
Posted By: flexpress

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 05:09 PM

Dang it Boy ...! sweet rides

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: flexpress
Dang it Boy ...! sweet rides
Thanks, lots of cool stuff in this thread
Posted By: Chiprat

Re: Besides Catfishing, what other hobbies do you guys have? Here are pic so of mine - 11/04/16 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: spazm09
crappie and sand bass fishing is another one of my hobbies.

I also play a lot of darts, do a lot of camping, and I love to cook.

Hi Spaz, where in Dallas do you throw? do you know Tim Sopp?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum