Texas Fishing Forum

Stubby going on vacation

Posted By: stubby77

Stubby going on vacation - 06/29/16 11:54 AM

Hi guys Sandy and I are going to go on a trip in that new motor home I got before I got so sick.I'm in a lot better shape now so we decided to go back to Alaska one more time ,so I will not be back for about 6 to 8 weeks.We have a girl that will ship bait out once a week on Wed .we stocked the stores around fork .So all u guys catch a lot of fish while I'm gone and I will see u in the fall when it cooler it seventy in Alaska .wonder why I'm going ha ..God bless.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/29/16 11:57 AM

You all have a safe trip and post some pictures! rockon
Posted By: crappieScout Calvin

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/29/16 01:09 PM

Have a safe trip! Maybe we can have that catfish section get together when you get back.

fish
Posted By: ssfireman

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/29/16 01:26 PM

Have fun Stubby. I will be going up in Sept. Alaska is awesome in summer. Great fishing and alot cooler. You should have alot of fun.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/29/16 01:27 PM

Try to sell some bait to other stores along the way. then write it off as a business expense! Take lots of pictures to post when you return. Have a safe trip.
Posted By: Big Zee

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/29/16 02:05 PM

Enjoy your trip.
Posted By: btoutdoors

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/30/16 01:24 AM

Got my bait today, Can't wait to soak it in Buchanan. Thanks and have a fun trip!
Posted By: GRUMPS

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/30/16 11:17 AM

Be safe and have a great trip!!!!
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/30/16 12:30 PM

that's awesome.
safe travels.
Posted By: BAIT956

Re: Stubby going on vacation - 06/30/16 07:41 PM

Great news for the catfish in Fork. They will be glad to see you go. Have a safe trip and have fun.
Going to Ontario myself tomorrow to chase some smallmouth.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum