Texas Fishing Forum

Stubby and Family On Fork

Posted By: stubby77

Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 01:21 AM

Went out today for a few hours to chase some catfish. We went shallow for awhile. Then, we decided to go back out to 26 feet. We caught the bigger ones in the deeper water. Here is a picture of what we caught and we turned back several. Had a great time today. If you see the Stubby Catfish boat on Lake Fork, stop by and say hello. My goal is to help y'all catch fish.

Posted By: Forkfish

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 02:20 AM

Good job Stubby!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 02:25 AM

Fish fry coming soon! thumb
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 02:26 AM

Love the pictorial essay! Don't forget, get some of his Cheese Bait ...it catches fish...heck, I can even catch catfish with it!!!...and I have always been a blood bait man....
Posted By: G3bassbarge

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 10:38 AM

And hes right folks. Probably one of the best men I have ever fished with. As he says, his goal is to help you catch more fish and he is a man of his word.
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 01:12 PM

Dang Stubby! Good day on the water.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 01:44 PM

Great job!!
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 02:55 PM

thumb
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 03:01 PM

Nice work Stubby cheers

Never been a fan of catfish but I do hear its pretty good when soaked in salt water or vinegar food
Posted By: larry mays

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 04:02 PM

Those pictures makes a man want to put his crappie poles up and bring out the big guns. Nice work
Posted By: encKe

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/28/16 09:10 PM

Some good eaters there. Im gonna bust out the tub I have in the freezer this weekend. Done talked me into it! fish
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 04/29/16 01:32 PM

Nice Job Stub-Miester cheers
Posted By: Mr. Catchum

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/01/16 10:15 PM

Good to see you back on the water doing what you do best bud! I have a depth finder & Stubb finder! I will looking for you on the water! fish
Posted By: BAIT956

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/02/16 12:29 PM

Nice to see that Stubby's lovely wife Sandy got out to catch some cats.

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/04/16 01:12 PM

Thanks guys I need some prayers today I'm having colon surgery at Baylor today.Hope to be back at it soon.amen
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/04/16 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: stubby77
Thanks guys I need some prayers today I'm having colon surgery at Baylor today.Hope to be back at it soon.amen

Will be praying for you and your family! angel2 Got you on my prayers list. The Lord Jesus Christ has control.
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/04/16 08:02 PM

Good luck with all that...

We used your punch bait this past weekend off the dock.. Betcha we caught 60-70 fish, could not believe the numbers in shallow water 2-6 foot. Only problem was, for the most part were either short or right at the line. We only kept the bigger fish 2-3 lber's.. Heck of a spawn last 2-yrs I reckon, thanks for the bait Stubby, thumb good stuff..
Posted By: taterpop

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/05/16 02:14 AM

Nice catch great to see you and yours doing what you like. May the lord bless you and your family.

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/07/16 02:51 PM

Thank all of you guys for the prayers it worked again.my the Lord bless all of us.

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/07/16 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: RedSkeeter

Good luck with all that...

We used your punch bait this past weekend off the dock.. Betcha we caught 60-70 fish, could not believe the numbers in shallow water 2-6 foot. Only problem was, for the most part were either short or right at the line. We only kept the bigger fish 2-3 lber's.. Heck of a spawn last 2-yrs I reckon, thanks for the bait Stubby, thumb good stuff..
glad you caught a bunch glad to here the report thanks
Posted By: armadillo joe

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/07/16 07:26 PM

Glad everything worked out I lucked out and never had to have surgery but spent 6 days in the first time and 2 days last year
Posted By: NATE30

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/07/16 07:31 PM

HEY TEAM MATE IF I EVER SEE YA OUT THERE ILL STOP BY.

Re: Stubby and Family On Fork - 05/08/16 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: NATE30
HEY TEAM MATE IF I EVER SEE YA OUT THERE ILL STOP BY.
thanks I love to meet people
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum