Texas Fishing Forum

Chemdawgs Cheese Dough

Posted By: Chemdawg

Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 03:58 AM

I Keep getting pms and calls about bait so i thought i would put this out there I am not making bait this year I wont be around I am headed back to Thailand to start the work on our retirement home yes 38 and fully retired she bout a few acres of land in Korat on top of all the land we bought over the years and what was given to use when we married We are not staying here but one more year at most then moving back to thailand to live an easy and comfortable life i just dont want to get to in valved with it again i will still make it in large quantity but this year i am not making small batches it just takes up to much time with every thing going on sorry for it but we will be up and running after summer vacation I want to thank you for all the support I am still running guided trips 3-4 times a week it just takes a lot out of me to do ti so i dont run 5 days a week 4 max and 3 prefers the other days are set a side with disabled vets
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 04:12 AM

If you aren't making bait, why not remove the info from your signature that implies that you ARE selling bait?
Posted By: Freeman Clark

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 12:31 PM

TO bad his bait will catch fish.
Posted By: SangerCrappieMan

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 08:32 PM

Well I guess that you will be sharing the recipe with me then? You can PM me. I want to make up some of that bait.

rockon
Posted By: Dunkky dude

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 10:57 PM

best of luck to you Chemdawgs!! from what i've seen, thailand offers great fishing opportunities.
Posted By: forsanmedic

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 11:01 PM

Take care my friend! Good luck!
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: forsanmedic
Take care my friend! Good luck!

And from me also. The big guy up there will truly reward you for all that you do for our fellow vets. You will always have my utmost respect and admiration..My best to you.

I really hope to have one fishing trip with you before you go.
Posted By: Muzzlebrake

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 11:26 PM

Good luck and be safe.
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/05/16 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Muzzlebrake
Good luck and be safe.

+1
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 04/06/16 01:22 AM

Congrats on the early retirement.
I've heard good things about Thailand.
Posted By: T_rexs

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 08/06/16 02:21 PM

Hey bro just got back from deployment. We did alot of fishing togather before i left. I lost your number give me a ring 541-912-2985
Posted By: ChuChu1

Re: Chemdawgs Cheese Dough - 08/06/16 04:06 PM

Maybe I ought to sell the three containers of Chemdawgs bait I have.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum