Texas Fishing Forum

Another Lewisville ramp open

Posted By: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish

Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/02/16 08:21 PM

Arrowhead opened last week and tower bay opened this week
Posted By: D.Brock

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/02/16 08:24 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that tower bay and lake park should accept the 2015 annual pass because of the ramp being shut down more than half the year or longer.
Posted By: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/02/16 08:45 PM

Good luck with that!!!
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/03/16 01:24 AM

Originally Posted By: D.Brock
Am I the only one who thinks that tower bay and lake park should accept the 2015 annual pass because of the ramp being shut down more than half the year or longer.

Grapevine took the 2007 pass until March 2008 because of flooding.
Posted By: CPR

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/03/16 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: BrianTx01

Here's your sign Brian

I stopped by Lewisville parks today and there is more good news. Lewisville lake park (the main park) is not expected to open until June 2016 due to construction. That being said there is only about 35 parking spots for trailers at tower bay hmmm
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/03/16 07:44 PM

Wow it looks like they gave an extra month but I in reality they didn't open until February.
Posted By: GetSlimed

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/04/16 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: CPR
Originally Posted By: BrianTx01

Here's your sign Brian

I stopped by Lewisville parks today and there is more good news. Lewisville lake park (the main park) is not expected to open until June 2016 due to construction. That being said there is only about 35 parking spots for trailers at tower bay hmmm

Glad to hear Tower Bay is open. Hopefully it will stay that way. Lake is still 3.5' over, so it wouldn't take much rain to close it again.
Posted By: Billy Goat

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/14/16 01:47 AM

are those the only ones open on the whole bloomin lake right now?

how about Little Elm?
Posted By: go_cats_go

Re: Another Lewisville ramp open - 02/14/16 01:55 AM

Little Elm, Oak Point & Tower Bay are the ones I know are open, might be others I am unaware of.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum