Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Waco Report

Posted By: Spud--Cattin Around Adventures

Lake Waco Report - 01/13/16 02:59 PM

Lake Waco is becoming a great Blue Cat lake not just for Central Texas but for the state. This small 8500 acre SLOT LIMIT lake is quietly producing trophy fish. I've been fishing Lake Waco for years and have seen not only catch ratio go up but size and quality as well. Trips are consistently producing large fish along with box fish if clients are wanting fillets for the fryer. Repeat clients have booked up a lot of dates but have a few left. If you follow my facebook page you'll see I post from the water true accurate accounts of hook ups along with video. I am the only catfish ONLY guide who is on the water ever winter month tracking their movement. And move they have with this up and down weather and lake levels. My 30+ lb fish are coming anywhere from less than 2' to 80+ feet of water depending on day, sun and water temps. I know it hard to find a reputable guide and one who is not only professional but has YEARS of experience not just fishing but fishing on the waters they fish on. If you have fished with me you know my capabilities, knowledge of water along with my teaching you sonar, techniques and gear. I don't mind helping you at all as most have found out. Here are a few pics from only the past 2 weeks.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Waco Report - 01/14/16 05:07 AM

Awesome post with some awesome fish! Good job. thumb
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Lake Waco Report - 01/14/16 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Awesome post with some awesome fish! Good job. thumb

Plus #1.
Posted By: Big Zee

Re: Lake Waco Report - 01/14/16 02:18 PM

Nice catch there!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum