Texas Fishing Forum

JOINING A NEW TEAM

Posted By: CATDADDY JR

JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 01:30 AM

I am honored to announce that I will be joining the team over at Michael Littlejon's Lake Tawakoni Guide Service. It has been my dream to be able to fish full time and when Michael-Teri Littlejohn announced they were looking for a full-time guide I couldn't help but follow up on it. I'm very excited and anxious to join there team. I'm blessed to get this position and to be able to live my dream everyday. I hope that everyone that follows me will join me over at my new home. You can like their guide page on Facebook. I will continue to post trips as well. For anyone wanting to reach me to book trips please contact Teri Littlejohn at 903-441-3937. She will get ya hooked up. We offer half and full day trips and what sets us apart from all other guide services is that on our full day trips we offer multi species trips. On these trips we will target catfish as well has hybrid stripers and sandbass. For more information on these trips as well as our Trophy Catfishing Trips please check us out at www.tawakoniguideservice.com
Posted By: forsanmedic

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 01:32 AM

Congrats!!
Posted By: BADLANDER

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 03:08 AM

Very cool Bro! Congrats.... They putting you in that new beast they call a Boat??
Your set man.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 03:25 AM

Congratulations! You're gonna be in great company there.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 03:28 AM

Congratulations! cheers I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Littlejons but have read many of their post over the years. coolio They are truly Ambassadors of the sport of fishing. You are truly joining a couple who not only love fishing but love and respect the great outdoors. thumb
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 03:35 AM

You just got promoted dude. cheers

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 04:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Lewisvillan
Very cool Bro! Congrats.... They putting you in that new beast they call a Boat??
Your set man.

I will be forced to run it. Poor me lol. I'm excited for this opportunity and ready to get this show on the road.
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 11:43 AM

Congrats!
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 01:51 PM

Congrats!!! Nuttin like livin the dream!!!! Somedays I feel like I am living it too. When I wake up for work and look at the wife and the boys asleep in the bed I know what I need to do and why. And having a boat loaded with big fresh gizzards is just icing on the cake!!! Lol! cheers
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 03:14 PM

Congrats. We are fishing with Michael on Jan. 3.

What kind of boat will you be running?

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: stratos
Congrats. We are fishing with Michael on Jan. 3.

What kind of boat will you be running?

I will be running one of their boats. Right now they have 3 different boats so I'm not sure which one I will be running yet. It will be a 24ft Ameracat, Boston whaler, or Skeeter if I'm correct.
Posted By: stubby77

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 07:53 PM

Congrat hope enjoy your new venture fish
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 08:02 PM

We couldn't be more excited with Daniel joining the LTGS family. Daniel is passionate about finding fish, works super hard, is competitive and is a gentleman.

We run a 26' AmeraCat, 24' Skeeter CC and a 22 Whaler CC. Depending on # of guests, Daniel will be running one of those boats, thumb

Want to thank everyone who reached out and submitted their resume.
Posted By: TCK73

Re: JOINING A NEW TEAM - 11/25/15 10:42 PM

Congrats!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum