Texas Fishing Forum

They Caught Them Yesterday!!

Posted By: stubby77

They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/17/15 03:24 PM

Last year, I was not seeing any deer at my deer lease and posted that on the Forum. Mitch replied. Mitch and his family were gracious enough to invite me to their ranch to kill some does. Yesterday, Mitch finally let me pay him back by coming to fish with me. He brought his childhood friend, the imfamous Doc from Fort Worth.

They caught about 100 and kept 45. Now, I am waiting for Mitch's parents to come fish with me.

The Infamous Doc also managed to catch this carp:

Posted By: G3bassbarge

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/17/15 03:46 PM

There catfish in that lake? ha
Posted By: BADLANDER

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/17/15 09:29 PM

Big ol cats....
Posted By: crappieScout Calvin

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/17/15 10:31 PM

Impressive! thumb
Posted By: Reno

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/17/15 11:59 PM

Good Catch
Posted By: Tommie

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/18/15 01:49 AM

Way to go Stubby. Candra and I are about ready for another trip to Fork. 👍
Posted By: TCK73

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/18/15 01:52 AM

Nice catch!
Posted By: mwfisher7

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/18/15 03:00 AM

I'd like to say thanks to Stubby so much for yesterday. This man is incredible and a true master of his craft. Not only did he load up the cooler with fillets for me and my family but i gained so much knowledge on catching channel cats. If not for this forum our paths may have never crossed and i would have not have met a great friend. If your looking for fellowship, fun and fillets don't miss the opportunity to spend a day with this man. Neither of my grandfathers did much fishing and Stubby has become a grandfather figure to me. I look forward to our next adventure together either in a deer stand or at a fishing hole. PS, my mom loved the crappie you gave me, we fried them up tonight!!
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/18/15 01:14 PM

Nice BIG fish!!! fish
Posted By: stubby77

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/18/15 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: mwfisher7
I'd like to say thanks to Stubby so much for yesterday. This man is incredible and a true master of his craft. Not only did he load up the cooler with fillets for me and my family but i gained so much knowledge on catching channel cats. If not for this forum our paths may have never crossed and i would have not have met a great friend. If your looking for fellowship, fun and fillets don't miss the opportunity to spend a day with this man. Neither of my grandfathers did much fishing and Stubby has become a grandfather figure to me. I look forward to our next adventure together either in a deer stand or at a fishing hole. PS, my mom loved the crappie you gave me, we fried them up tonight!!
Now you need to get her up her for some more,but if she don't a we are able to come down I will bring her some more thanks Mitch .
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/19/15 12:53 AM

He is an awesome person/friend for sure.
Posted By: taterpop

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/19/15 03:22 AM

Nice catch, bet that old carp put up a fight.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: They Caught Them Yesterday!! - 10/20/15 03:11 AM

Nice haul. Good job. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum