Texas Fishing Forum

Scotty and His Family Joined Me Today For Some Catfishing

Posted By: stubby77

Scotty and His Family Joined Me Today For Some Catfishing - 09/10/15 10:24 PM

Their son is leaving for California in a few days. They wanted to come and spend the day on the water as a family before he leaves. I was honored that they chose me to be a part of this important time in their lives. They caught some good ones!!

Posted By: HumanSeine

Re: Scotty and His Family Joined Me Today For Some Catfishing - 09/10/15 10:54 PM

Great day on the lake Stubby. As you know I catch loads of lake Fork catfish but today was special. We caught numbers of very nice fish and got to try out Stubby's new bait. I don't know if I am supposed to tell about this new bait. It stays in the hook very well. My wife actually caught 2 fish on one bait of Stubby's new cheese bait. I got to take some home to do more testing on my own. Great job Stubby showing us a good time.
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Scotty and His Family Joined Me Today For Some Catfishing - 09/11/15 12:33 AM

Another job well done my friend....!!!! thumb
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Scotty and His Family Joined Me Today For Some Catfishing - 09/11/15 01:12 AM

Originally Posted By: HumanSeine
Great day on the lake Stubby. As you know I catch loads of lake Fork catfish but today was special. We caught numbers of very nice fish and got to try out Stubby's new bait. I don't know if I am supposed to tell about this new bait. It stays in the hook very well. My wife actually caught 2 fish on one bait of Stubby's new cheese bait. I got to take some home to do more testing on my own. Great job Stubby showing us a good time.
It alright Scotty we mailed it out to some good consumers today they don't know there even getting it yet. fishThanks for a good day.
Posted By: BcAveritt

Re: Scotty and His Family Joined Me Today For Some Catfishing - 09/11/15 04:39 AM

awesome day for sure
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum