Texas Fishing Forum

G'Vine Open?

Posted By: BigPoppa007

G'Vine Open? - 07/18/15 06:49 PM

Boat ramps open? Parks for Bank fishing? Anybody been fishing the 'Vine last few weeks?
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/18/15 11:52 PM

Maybe Silver Lake....I haven't been since the flood. It is less than 3' below flood pool. I just read the rain is going to come back in the fall and it looks like the COE is going to be caught with its pants down once again.
Posted By: DavidWhatley

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/19/15 12:40 AM

Silver lake is suppose to be open as if today. Want to bet its a 2 hour wait?
Posted By: Outfitter Nomore

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/19/15 02:41 PM

COE will have Grapevine back to pool by Sept. or before. As soon as Raybob is back to pool they'll open G-vine and dump water quick. Hopefully they don't drain it down to much
expecting the rain to come and it doesn't like in years past.

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/23/15 08:17 PM

Bank fishing Oak Grove Park?'
Posted By: lamar44

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/24/15 02:21 AM

Silver lake is open but $25.00 to use the ramp.

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/24/15 02:36 PM

What about Bank Fishing Oak Grove Parks? Park areas open?
Posted By: Muzzlebrake

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/24/15 08:31 PM

Some kid working at the turn in to Silverlake this morning was charging $20 just to drive in to the park area at the south end of the dam. I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine. Something wrong with that. I thought the park was not a part of Silverlake. Never has been. Was always open to public free of charge since it is COE property.
Posted By: Outfitter Nomore

Re: G'Vine Open? - 07/26/15 01:58 PM

Well we have been screwed by Dallas again, COE dropped flow from all three lakes, Ray bob, lewville and the Vine. This is so Dallas can cleanup and restart construction on the Trinity Project. Looks like Grapevine may not be back to normal until Oct. possibly Nov. Lets hope this isn't the case.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum