Texas Fishing Forum

LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off

Posted By: stubby77

LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/13/15 11:07 PM

LaDonna and Jim out of Mabank came today to try and catch some catfish with me. We caught a lot. We kept 47. I miscounted so I gave them some out of the freezer because I guarantee 50. Great day on the lake with new TFF members. Hopefully, we will become good friends. Thank you very much for coming.

Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/13/15 11:43 PM

Very nice haul, congrats thumb
Posted By: 7777

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/13/15 11:48 PM

thumb
Posted By: Espy

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/14/15 02:21 AM

nice catch thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/14/15 02:56 AM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: SpinFly

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/14/15 03:12 AM

Very nice couple of days y'all have had. Lots of happy customers thumb
Posted By: rdmac

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/14/15 03:12 AM

Good eating right there!
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/14/15 06:22 AM

That's a mess. thumb
Posted By: GunGuy

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/14/15 10:26 PM

Stubby, we had a great time. That is the most fish I have caught in a long time and the most LaDonna has ever caught. We had fresh fried catfish in a delicious batter for supper. I even tried out your bait this morning at the boathouse where we were staying. Managed a few small cats and a turtle which was a little put out by being hooked trough the foot, didn't catch anything before 7am though. Sorry to say vacation got cut short and we had to leave early. I will gladly fish with you anytime. Thank you for taking us out and letting us talk your ear off.
Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: LaDonna and Jim Decided To Have Me Take Them Fishing On Their Day Off - 07/15/15 12:41 AM

Nice work sir. Good job of puttin them on a nice mess of good eating. Congrats to Jim and LaDonna cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum