Texas Fishing Forum

Where can I get me some o' this stubby's?

Posted By: Landon Frazier

Where can I get me some o' this stubby's? - 07/12/15 03:08 AM

I've been a member of this forum for about 2 weeks now and apparently stubby's and chemdawgs are a great bait. What type of cat is it good for, can I get it from ebay/amazon/ or a site like that? Can I fish it all the way on the bottom? What about fishing it with a current? Is it a dip or dough? Im interested in this stuff! thanks
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: Where can I get me some o' this stubby's? - 07/12/15 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Landon Frazier
I've been a member of this forum for about 2 weeks now and apparently stubby's and chemdawgs are a great bait. What type of cat is it good for, can I get it from ebay/amazon/ or a site like that? Can I fish it all the way on the bottom? What about fishing it with a current? Is it a dip or dough? Im interested in this stuff! thanks

Contact Stubby, he's on the forum as STUBBY77. You can also call him at 903-520-3635, and he will give you all the info you need to start catching fish with his bait. He's a great guy, and you will not be disappointed with his bait. It is a dough bait, fished on the bottom, not guaranteed the bait will make it to the bottom before "fish on" ... You do not need any weights on your line either...
Posted By: papamark

Re: Where can I get me some o' this stubby's? - 07/12/15 10:38 AM

Just be careful with Stubby's. you may want to try and swipe a cracker or two in it for yourself - roflmao
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Where can I get me some o' this stubby's? - 07/12/15 07:39 PM

Only you would try that old buddy roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum