Texas Fishing Forum

Sale is over we sold out. Thanks every one

Posted By: Chemdawg

Sale is over we sold out. Thanks every one - 05/18/15 04:42 AM

I know this was suppose to go on till the 21st, but you guys bought all of the bait he had. I want to thanks you I know he has a few trips set up for the next few days. You guys bought 9gallons of bait in less then 24hr. I know you will enjoy using it! Again thank you for the support.

Chemdawgs son
Posted By: Freeman Clark

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/18/15 05:37 AM

Lewis bring me 4 when we go to Limestone.

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/18/15 12:02 PM

I have yours all ready set aside

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/18/15 03:10 PM

for thos of you who have wanted to try it out this ti a perfect time they are going quick the only reason i am putting them on sale is i dont have room i made to much 3.50 for 16 oz is a great price
Posted By: standalone

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/18/15 03:17 PM

I'll take 4,if you would pm your address so I can send payment. I would also like to thank you for your service and all you do for our veterans sir!

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/18/15 06:46 PM

just send me a pm i am at the doc about to do a ct scan send me your order and mailing info you can pay by pay pal money in the mail up to you i should be back about 6pm thos of you who's sent me a pm i got you and set it a side i have about 10 more jars left then the sale is over i did not think they would sell this fast lol

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/18/15 06:53 PM

This is chemdawg's son all the baits are gone. I want to thank you on behalf of my father for supporting him.
Posted By: HeavyLead

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/18/15 10:16 PM

I just wanted to smell it since it's supposed to smell so good, lol. Plus, as I was launching my yak Saturday, a fellow TFF yakker was coming in. He was using this bait and just killing them. Can't wait to fish all these baits side by side. smile

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/19/15 12:24 AM

you can smell all you like Just do not put it in your mouth its not pizza!!

sorry it end so fast I thought it would take a little longer to sell them all. I still have bait on had i just need to get rid of some the other day i mad way to much and i had no room store any thing this freed up some space i am just back at regular price is all
Posted By: Muzzlebrake

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/19/15 11:54 AM

I will be ordering some later today when I get back home.
Posted By: jason77

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/22/15 12:18 AM

Man that was fast.
Posted By: fishanhunt

Re: Sale on 16 oz jars - 05/23/15 03:06 AM

I want to order some bait but it says you are over your PM limit. PM me a price and payment info for a 16 oz. and shipping when you get a chance.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum