Texas Fishing Forum

Chemdawgs Bait tester Pm to me

Posted By: Chemdawg

Chemdawgs Bait tester Pm to me - 04/20/15 05:00 PM

I am not going to put the posters name up but if he wishes to do so and I hope he do he can all but a few people said they have done well and the few who didn't really didn't do well all day on any baits

went out to the lake today and fished a stump field for blues, as I had my rods set out I decided to give your bait a test to kill some time, fished it about an hour with the container that was marked CS in 7' of water under a slip cork pitching it about 15' from the boat, the bait stayed on the hook extremely well and and I even took some long casts with it and doing that it only fell off twice out of about a dozen long distance casts, I would let it set for about 2 minutes and reel it in just to see how it would stay on the hook and surprising there was still some on the hook, now for the best part, there was three logs about 15' from the boat that made a triangle shape and I pitched the bait in there and BAM! In 40 minutes I landed about a dozen channel cats, they were all good eating size from 1 1/2 to 3 lbs but they didn't play around with it, I would be looking at the cork and then it was gone, I can't remember what the CS stood for but that is a good bait, never got a blue on my lines that were set out so I moved from the log jams and hit open water on a flat and started catching blues on cut shad, biggest one went about 27lb, when I got back to the dock the dock and was packed full of people and one guy asked how I did and I told them about your bait, one guy wanted to buy the container but I told him I needed it for a trip with my son this coming weekend but I did tell him how to find your information on the forum. I will give you another report after this weekend and hopefully take some photo shots.

That CS was really a CG just bad hand writing it stood for cheese and garlic thanks for the freed back i
Posted By: NitroNX898

Re: Chemdawgs Bait tester Pm to me - 04/20/15 07:52 PM

Good to hear.
Posted By: jason77

Re: Chemdawgs Bait tester Pm to me - 04/20/15 11:22 PM

You will love your bait, I know I do and the guys in my unite do as well it is the most consistent bait I have used besides shad. It seems to work the same no matter what lake I go to. Not just one lake like some others I have used. Not to mention it is fairly in expensive , and stays on the hook very well. I am may take all the kids to wither Waco or Limestone.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum