Texas Fishing Forum

Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni.

Posted By: psycho0819

Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/12/15 10:45 PM

http://captiongenerator.com/35443/Hitler-Rants-on-the-New-Lake-Tawakoni-Blue-Cat-Law
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/12/15 11:04 PM

What did I just watch?
Posted By: olenarey87

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 12:31 AM

So are you saying the people who want to take multiple large fish are Nazi's? stir
Posted By: Muzzlebrake

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 12:43 AM

roflmao
Posted By: Bluecatkayak

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 01:20 AM

Love that video hahaha roflmao
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 01:28 AM

After two dead batteries and having to replace one of them I think I was acting the same way when I came home after getting skunked on the lake today
Posted By: BigDave1

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 01:05 PM

Just spit coffee on da puter screen! Hilarious! smile
Posted By: Bittercreek

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 02:21 PM

roflmao
I needed that this morning.
Posted By: Mo

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 04:10 PM

Brilliant.

Good rule , IMHO.

MO
Posted By: Mark's Fence Repair

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 07:01 PM

Dam the trot liners too!
Posted By: Smoky

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 07:05 PM

EPIC! bow_down
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 07:38 PM

So did they actually pas some legislation?
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 09:32 PM

No
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 09:45 PM

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Zip-ur-Fly

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 10:09 PM

Brilliant. Needs to be nominated for the next Sundance film festable in Austin.
Posted By: GetSlimed

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 10:22 PM

That's funny!
Posted By: 7777

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/13/15 11:49 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 02:26 AM

roflmao
Posted By: I Got Worms

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 02:39 AM

Lol banana
Posted By: taterpop

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 03:20 AM

That's great!!

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 03:54 AM

Watch this again an again.
Do one about Trotlines.
Please. That is funnier than Snot.
roflmao

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 03:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Bittercreek
Watch this again an again.
Do one about Trotlines.
Please. That is funnier than Snot.
roflmao
And I'm a Jug-Fish\ Trotline Dude.
Posted By: flat1

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 10:56 AM

Legislation will be done by the end of 2015.

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 11:05 AM

The video is awesome!!
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 12:01 PM

TPWD is a government agency that makes regulations. The legislature makes laws. It is important to note because either one can take actions that impact our fisheries; however, unless your father is a millionaire and you hire your own lobbyist so you can star in a catfish noodling reality show that gets canceled after 3 episodes...you are not likely to get the legislature to do anything.

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 01:06 PM

No but the chief of inland fisheries and research can set regulations around the laws even if TPWD wasn't informed of new legislation being crammed down everybody's throat like noodling. I have a personal email from him stating they are looking at several studies to set better regulations and laws. Like when I am setting at my favorite flathead hole and the noodlers come to bliw through everybody's lines in the area and telling everybody they can fish where they want. That is absolute disrespect and will he dealt with soon.
Posted By: wfhunter

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 04:48 PM

That's hilarious!!! roflmao
Posted By: JT Evans

Re: Hitler's reaction to a new TPWD law limiting trophy cat on Tawakoni. - 04/14/15 11:55 PM

Pure genius! roflmao

Now make one on the dead Sharelunkers and throw it off in the Bass section.

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum