Texas Fishing Forum

Prayers Needed

Posted By: King_Fisher

Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 03:07 AM

My 89 year old Mom has been suffering from dementia for the past 10 years. This week her health took a major turn for the worse & we had to put her on hospice on Sunday. Right now she has 24 fo 48 left on earth.

She has a strong faith in Christ and I know she will be going to her reward, but it is still extremely difficult.

When God made the angels, I'm sure He used her as the model. I am so honored to know that I was her son.

Just asking that she will pass into eternity peacefully and for comfort for the family during this difficult period.
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 03:25 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 03:26 AM

Hospice will make sure it is peaceful. The best way I have learned to deal with the death of a loved one is by accepting the fact that we can't put a question mark where God puts a period. Praying for you to find peace with this difficult situation
Posted By: Cole Miller

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 03:48 AM

I'll be praying for y'all. I hope y'all can find peace and happiness in knowing she's a Christian. Just try to think of the positives, but it's okay to cry. And know that she's lived a great life and will enjoy it much more in heaven. She was lucky to be surrounded by good people.
Posted By: Disarmer

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 05:08 AM

Had to go through the same thing this week with my Grandpa. It sucks, but just remember she's going to a much better life.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 06:31 AM

Prayers sent. The good lord has control! angel2

Side Note: Sounds like God has blessed you and your family with a Great Lady! I know your feeling. My mon went home to the lord three years ago. Her spirit is with me every day. I know one of these days I will see her again! You will have the same thing to look forward too! angel2
Posted By: Ranger7

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 12:49 PM

Prayers sent!
Posted By: YakinJoe

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 04:05 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 04:18 PM

Prayer sent to you and family,God will make a great place for her in heaven I sure of that he takes care of all his children
God bless .l sorry for your loss.
Posted By: Flydude70

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 05:12 PM

Prayers to you and your family!
Posted By: parttime

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 06:09 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: RHORHO

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/11/14 06:27 PM

You will be in my prayers. I lost my mom in 2005. She was 73 years old.
It's never easy to lose the people closest to you - My mom will be at heaven's gate waiting to welcome yours!
Posted By: 7777

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/12/14 12:21 AM

Prayers sent angel2.
Posted By: East Texas Diver

Re: Prayers Needed - 06/15/14 03:35 AM

Praying for her,you and your family
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum