Texas Fishing Forum

When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ?

Posted By: BigPoppa007

When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ? - 08/28/18 07:26 PM

fish
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ? - 08/28/18 11:47 PM

Its October 20 - 21st, but if I was running it you would not be allowed to fish it!!! That comment you made on here after the captains meeting last year that there was a lot of ugly people there was totally unprovoked and uncalled for. Theres just some things one just shouldnt say. But anyways thats just my 2 cents Kevin take it for what its worth... Hopefully you wont say that kinda thing this year... It was a great ran tourney... texas

OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ? - 08/29/18 12:12 AM

It was a Good Tourney but not the Most Visually Appealing.......
Pretty Boys Bass Fish....... roflmao
Im not doing it this Year. Dropped too much $ last year....... Entry Fee, 3 tanks of gas in truck, snags cost me $60 in tackle Plus a Box anchor........ bang plus the normal costs of boat gas, oil, food n drinks etc etc.
Posted By: Drawout

Re: When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ? - 08/29/18 02:39 AM

whip pollo, I'm ready
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ? - 08/29/18 05:49 PM

Still working on my schedule but Im planning to include my ugly mug in the meeting this year. My partners ugly mug will fit in too! dance2

Re: When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ? - 08/29/18 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Littlefeather
Still working on my schedule but Im planning to include my ugly mug in the meeting this year. My partners ugly mug will fit in too! dance2

thumb
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: When is The Big $ PK Tourney this Year ? - 08/29/18 09:01 PM

Who you callin ugly Littlefeather??? cyclop Sure hope our schedules work out Amigo! cheers

Hey yall! Here comes Curtis and Cree>>>>> freak cyclop
Im the good lookin one on the right in case yall were wonderin who is who...

Does anyone know if catfish sniffin cowdogs are allowed on the boat??? If not we are totally screwged!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum