Posted By: steveiam

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/29/18 02:42 PM

Yep, I dont usually do well in the summer either-
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/29/18 09:40 PM

Only thing hitting was gar but couldnt Hook but 1
Posted By: Justin B

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/30/18 04:33 AM

I have been doing pretty well drifting at night. Been averaging around 12-15 cats per trip. Best one yet was 31 blues drifting but all is done at night.
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/30/18 02:17 PM

Im just ready for some serious battles duel, and lots of honeybuns baby bring on the honeybuns!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao fish

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/30/18 05:13 PM

I understand thermocline(sorta) but if warm top water and cold bottom water are Not mixing and so no O2 below thermocline - why are Lakes so Dirty or Silty or whatever. Had to turn graph sensitivity and surface clutter way down and still had [censored] all over top portion of graph.
Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/30/18 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME
Im just ready for some serious battles duel, and lots of honeybuns baby bring on the honeybuns!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao fish

little bit of over-kill for the cat's there bud!!! LOL.
Posted By: Sumfish

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/30/18 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)
Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

little bit of over-kill for the cat's there bud!!! LOL.

Stump puller.

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/30/18 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: BigPoppa007
I understand thermocline(sorta) but if warm top water and cold bottom water are Not mixing and so no O2 below thermocline - why are Lakes so Dirty or Silty or whatever. Had to turn graph sensitivity and surface clutter way down and still had [censored] all over top portion of graph.

Yall seeing this clutter on yalls graphs.?
Posted By: Justin B

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/31/18 09:27 AM

Posted By: serj5150

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/31/18 05:35 PM

One of my best trips was in the summer at night drifting with a submerged green light.Not sure if that had anything to do with it but I'm sure it didn't hurt...Multiple fish in the teens and a big blue that broke my fish grips...May have been forty plus...Took home a limit between 5 and 7 pounds...That being said summer days suck so far mad!!!....Snarff is that paddle for you?...I like the "ouch"on there..LOL!!!! hammer
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 07/31/18 06:13 PM

Whats the problem with summer days other than the 109 heat wave we just had Serj?? Lol. As long as we got at least 6 or 7mph wind I can usually put us on some decent fish. Might take me an hour or more to locate them but anytime you wanna roll big man, you let me know. cheers

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 08/01/18 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: El Gato Azul
Whats the problem with summer days other than the 109 heat wave we just had Serj?? Lol. As long as we got at least 6 or 7mph wind I can usually put us on some decent fish. Might take me an hour or more to locate them but anytime you wanna roll big man, you let me know. cheers

Yea!!! banana...I will definitely take you up on that Buddy!!!!..I wanna see how the Masta does it!!! woot
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 08/01/18 01:57 PM

You better go with Tom then Serj! Lmao!! Im a long way from mastering anything amigo! coolio

Re: Summer Fishing....... - 08/01/18 05:09 PM

You guys are Masters of being Good People in my bookthumb..LOL!!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum