Texas Fishing Forum

Catfish at Tawokoni

Posted By: Grumpy_1

Catfish at Tawokoni - 06/27/18 02:46 AM

Howdy all, well its that time of the year, we are finally headed to Tawokoni next week. Any fishing reports on the bite? Not asking for secret spots, just curious how the catfish action is.

thanks
Posted By: K.G

Re: Catfish at Tawokoni - 06/27/18 12:18 PM

Seeing This is Your first post in 5 Years, I Gotta Say Welcome Too the Tff.welcome
As For Tawokoni Hopefully Someone Will Chime In.
Good Luck.
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Catfish at Tawokoni - 06/27/18 11:25 PM

Honestly, it has been to dang hot for me to check
I'd do know a jugliner in the neighborhood got his fish frys' worth on sunday
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Catfish at Tawokoni - 06/29/18 12:05 PM

Not my lake but I thought I would chime in since nobody else did. I made a similar post last July looking for intel on Twok before our family trip and I didnt get much help either. I went down a day early and scanned for cats so I wouldnt waste half the day looking when my family was on board. If the wind is blowing the blues are usually biting. The pattern I fish will work on most of the Bluecat lakes here in North Texas. Find the sandbass and cats are usually with them. We caught a bunch of blues all three days. We fished the long points in the main lake, Holiday hump, and all the little fingers by the dam. I also brought a bucket of sour wheat and we caught a couple a hundred channel cats up in the timber in 25 ft. Hope this helps...good luck texas
Posted By: Grumpy_1

Re: Catfish at Tawokoni - 06/29/18 01:10 PM

Thanks for the information. Hopefully we will find the bite
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Catfish at Tawokoni - 06/30/18 02:32 AM

There are shad up shallow, tossed the net mid day in our cove and caught a few
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum