Texas Fishing Forum

Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks

Posted By: Catfanman

Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks - 03/26/18 01:11 AM

Just out of curiosity I was wondering which one is a better quality hook?
Posted By: TexMann1

Re: Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks - 03/26/18 01:19 AM

I like Gamakatsu offset eye circle hooks. 8/0
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks - 03/26/18 02:28 PM

Well ive never got past the Team catfish double action 8/0 nickle plated series..... flehan I quit looking for "better" hooks after finding theses a few yrs back thumb
Posted By: Cat finder

Re: Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks - 03/26/18 03:29 PM

^^^
Posted By: J Lowe

Re: Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks - 03/26/18 04:19 PM

I like the style of the triple threats, but the way the eye is bent caused the leader to break right at the snell every time. I remedied this by double wrapping, but still wasn't completely confident with them. Ended up giving them away and sticking to what I have faith in.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks - 03/26/18 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: TexMann1

I have the Gamakatsus and these and you would never be able to tell which one is which. I can't even tell now that they are mixed together.

My favorite hook
Posted By: FishinTime

Re: Triple threat hybrid circle hooks vs double action circle hooks - 03/27/18 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
Originally Posted By: TexMann1

I have the Gamakatsus and these and you would never be able to tell which one is which. I can't even tell now that they are mixed together.

My favorite hook

Thanks for that. Just ordered 100 8.0 and 100 10.0
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum