Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar creek catfish tournament

Posted By: Monkeypuncher

Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/03/18 12:24 PM

Anyone fishing next weekends tournament? I’m looking for someone interested in joining me in my boat. I’m not experienced in tournament fishing, so it’s just a shot in the dark. Just looking for fun and the experience.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/03/18 03:59 PM

Do you have a link to the tournament? This is the first that I have heard about it.
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/03/18 04:09 PM

Its the central Texas catfish trail
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/03/18 06:04 PM

I know one thing, the first tournament I ever fished was on Cedar creek and I’ll never forget it!!!! We had like 30 mph winds that day, my engine crashed in the first hour of the tourney, we used my trollin motor and generator for 7 hours trying to get in before a bass boat finally towed us, and I blew a wheel bearing on the way home and had to get a tow truck to load up and pull my rig. I was worn out when I finally hit the bed at 6:00 a.m. the next mornin!!! I felt like Cheech after he hit his first puff of mowie!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao fish

Posted By: Monkeypuncher

Re: Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/03/18 09:56 PM

You can search Central Texas catfish trail on Facebook to find it. They are starting at 7 from the ramp at Chamber Isle.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/03/18 10:40 PM

What about for the people that don't use Facebook?
Posted By: TexMann1

Re: Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/03/18 11:26 PM

Here is information about the tournament. Second picture has contact phone number for CTCT.

Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: Cedar creek catfish tournament - 02/04/18 02:17 AM

Interesting. I would have thought the Sticky post At the top(2017) would have been bumped to CTCT 2018 for interested parties. I was planning on fishing a few of these this year for fun but I'm not a Facebook guy and only see the tourney's advertised here sometime but rarely see the results unless some fisherman post them. Good luck Monkeypuncher
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum