Texas Fishing Forum

Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!!

Posted By: Cyberfisherman

Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/25/18 05:01 AM

photoupload December Fish

I tried ballooning out at the first part of my day and nothing for 2 hours at a new spot and then decided to hit my usual and with wind in my face. Boy did it pay off. I casted about 60 yard out only and water was 10-15 FOW! And Yes CPR!! I know some of you will ask!! lol This is only my second big fish ever. I did not have a scale but it felt like 45-50 +. My first one was back in December last year at was 38 lbs. On a roll I guess. Ive been trying to catch a biggun for 4 years now! lol Im more patient and letting the bait sit longer instead of checking it all the time. This was caught on 85 lb braid and a 3 way right and a 6 OT Gamu Octopus Circle hook and a shad head!! I alway caught seven smaller first that I took home to hit the grease!!
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/25/18 11:32 PM

I sure wish you didn't try to use photobucket. We like pictures around here.

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/25/18 11:37 PM

I had no clue it wasn’t showing ! If there is another way to show the images, please feel free to let me know a better way and I will edit the post no problem

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/26/18 04:47 AM

Hope everyone can see it now
Posted By: BigPoppa007

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/26/18 05:39 AM

Oh Ya.! banana
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/27/18 05:19 PM

Those are some Awesome pics and beautiful fish!!!!!!!! cheers cheers fish
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/28/18 02:41 AM

Nice fish. Good job. cheers
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/28/18 09:14 PM

Great pics and fish.
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Slow start but ending with a BANG!! Lake Tawakoni Monster!! - 01/30/18 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Nice fish. Good job. cheers
+1
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum