Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Texoma Report

Posted By: Daniel Armstrong

Lake Texoma Report - 11/15/17 12:22 AM

Lake Texoma is shaping up to have a very good Trophy Catfish season. Over the passed 2 weeks I have gotten the new to me boat tuned up and ready to start guiding out of. The Fishing has been better and better each trip I take out and I have found a solid pattern now.

The last scouting trip was this last sunday and we put some big fat blues in the boat all day long and could have filled the cooler with all the 5-10lb blues you could have handled. The blues are looking healthier right now than I can ever remember and that has me very excited about this winter. The bait is very easy to find right now the lake in General is very healthy and around every bend and cove the bait is stacked up. The catfish are in about every depth as well. I have landed fish in 1ft all the way up to 80ft with big fish coming from all ranges. With cooler weather the Fishing will naturally get better so bring on the coolers days!!

I'm excited to be back to Fishing my home Lake and im beyond ready to get back to Fishing full time. My weekend dates for December and January are starting to already book up so give me a shout today to book your next Trophy catfishing trip on Lake Texoma.

Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Lake Texoma Report - 11/15/17 12:33 AM

One of the coolest reports I've seen in a long time!!!! Glad you got your new guide rig back up and going and Awesome pics pardner!!!!!! PRIME... cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Texoma Report - 11/16/17 05:01 AM

Solid post and solid fish. Good job. cheers
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Lake Texoma Report - 11/16/17 02:52 PM

Nice fish Texoma has some whoppers in it flehan
Posted By: FTWCATS

Re: Lake Texoma Report - 11/28/17 04:02 AM

Thanks Daniel for getting dad hooked up with this monster fish Today. Awesome Trip!

Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Lake Texoma Report - 11/28/17 04:36 AM

I heard 80 lbs of Pure Toad!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to your dad and Daniel!!!! cheers
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Lake Texoma Report - 11/28/17 01:12 PM

Holy smokes!!! If my boat landed that fish Id be messed up good for a month!! Congrats!! cheers You definitely caught him on the Texas side, they dont grow that big in Oklahoma! lol
Posted By: Catfishjohnnyt

Re: Lake Texoma Report - 11/30/17 03:05 AM

Beautiful fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum