Texas Fishing Forum

RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday September 21st!

Posted By: SoCal Tom

RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday September 21st! - 09/18/17 12:57 AM

The Ray Hubbard Bass Club will be holding our monthly meeting this Thursday night, September 21st starting at 7:00PM. We meet at Bass Pro Shops in Garland on the restaurant patio downstairs. There are only two tournaments left in the year, so it's too late to qualify for the Championship, so I'm not sure joining now is worth your while, but we can discuss a short term membership for the rest of 2017 if you want to join to fish Ray Hubbard and Texoma in October.

Topics for discussion this month include the results from our August tournament on Lake Fork. Fishing was tough. It was ridiculous hot and we dodged a huge thunderstorm that rolled in at the end of the day. There was an over caught though! If you finished high, be prepared to tell us what you did and where you did it. We will discuss the tournament coming up next Saturday September 23rd on Lake Ray Hubbard. We will be fishing from 6:30 - 2:30. Registration and weigh in will take place at Chandlers Landing Marina. There is a reduced fee of $10.00 to use the ramp there for our members. It will be collected at registration in the morning. Full tournament info can be found here in the Bass Clubs section. We will also choose hours for our October tournament on Lake Texoma.

We will be updating everyone on the Fish For A Cure benefit tournament coming up for the American Cancer Society on October 21st on Lake Ray Hubbard. It's time to start getting donations for raffle prizes. If you can donate a prize, or want to sponsor us, please do! We will talk about the PVA tournament coming up on Ray Hubbard Sept 29 - Oct 1. If you need a community event to qualify for the Championship, you will need to participate in one of these events, hopefully both. We'll have a financial update and where we are with the Championship fund. We will have tales told from the Top 6 tournament that took place a couple weeks ago. We also had several members participate as boat captains at yesterdays high school tournament on Ray Hubbard. Tell us about your experience! I can't imagine that lake with 180 boats out there!

Lots to talk about! Come on out and join us! Bring your appetite. Wait staff will be there for your food and drink orders. Tip them well! Let me know if you need more info on anything!

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday September 21st! - 09/19/17 12:38 PM

Thursday night!

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday September 21st! - 09/20/17 03:47 PM

See everyone tomorrow

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday September 21st! - 09/21/17 03:18 PM

Meeting is tonight! Remember, if you are want to order a shirt or hoodie, bring cash or your check book tonight! Details are in the e-mail I sent all members on Sunday. See you there!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum