Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Tournament Info???

Posted By: LinkLowrance

Bass Tournament Info??? - 08/06/15 07:40 PM

I'm new to tournaments, and never really hear of any around my area (Eastland, Cisco, Brownwood, etc.).

I have heard that there is a club in Brownwood, but I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone in it, or associated with it.

They (not sure who exactly) have been having these tournaments at Lake Leon almost every other Saturday, but I have no idea who I need to talk to in order to be able to fish in it, or to join the club that fishes it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Bass Tournament Info??? - 08/09/15 06:40 PM

Anywhere near Abilene?
Posted By: Jaguar6

Re: Bass Tournament Info??? - 08/09/15 10:26 PM

Stillwaters bass club is out there and is a pretty hefty sized club. Not sure about every other saturday but with water now it could be. Theres a few more out there as well. I go to school in Abilene, and may be able to help some. Theres a new group, Big Country Fishing, on facebook. It's a closed group so I will have to add you. All i know for now
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Bass Tournament Info??? - 08/10/15 01:45 AM

+one above, Jim Ned, stillwaters, arrow ford, there are few in Abilene that fish Coleman, brownwood, Ivie, Leon and cisco
Posted By: LinkLowrance

Re: Bass Tournament Info??? - 08/10/15 01:50 PM

Yes, I'm only about 45 minutes away from Abilene. If you wouldn't mind, could you add me to that group on Facebook? My name on FB is the same as my name on here, Link Lowrance. Thanks for the help
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum