Texas Fishing Forum

RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts!

Posted By: SoCal Tom

RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/03/15 04:42 PM

The Ray Hubbard Bass Cub will be having our fourth tournament of the year Saturday May 9th on Lake Ray Roberts. Here is the information -

• When: Saturday May 9th
• Where: Lake Ray Roberts - Jordan Park - $7.00 per person park fee
• Time: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
• Entry Fee: $60.00 per boat – 2 person maximum

You MUST be an RHBC member to fish this tournament. We do not accept membership at the launch ramp, so if you want to fish this one, you will have needed to join the Club at our meeting this Thursday night at BPS Garland. Here is a link to the meeting information.

Meeting Link

Registration will be at the ramp starting at 6:00 on Saturday morning. When you register you will be given a numbered chip. You will need to turn your chip in to get your fish weighed. You can then launch or trailer and go to your spot. No lines in the water until 7:00.

There will be a 30 minute dead water period where no fishing is allowed at the end of the day. This is to give members time to get off the water, and the TD's time to get the weigh in set up. The chip must be back with the Tournament Director by 3:30 and weigh in will start then. See you at the ramp!

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/06/15 12:31 PM

Keep a watch on the sky Saturday!
Posted By: GoArmy

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/06/15 03:45 PM

Sorry I'll miss this one. But I hope you guys don't get too soaked.

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/08/15 12:26 PM

Bring your rain gear and batten down the hatches boys. See you at the ramp
Posted By: Jerry Brown

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/08/15 04:08 PM

There is a chance that tomorrow's tourney will be cancelled. Stay tuned.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/08/15 06:49 PM

Just need some winter snow/ice and it will be good to fish!! Lmao!
All joking aside...
Lightning is nothing to play with.. Yall be safe!
Posted By: T CLIMER

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/08/15 07:39 PM

So we fishing or not? Jerry you want melt!

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/08/15 08:35 PM

The tournament will go on as scheduled. As per TPWD, no more ramps are going to be closed and Jordan Park will be open. Bring your rain gear and be smart on the water. Take cover if a storm is coming in and watch out for that spring wind. See you all in the morning

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/08/15 08:37 PM

I got $40 on Climers winning!

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/10/15 03:08 PM

So what / who won?

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/10/15 06:51 PM

You lose your 40 Ronnie but Tommy fished with a boat anchor on the back. ME!! roflmao Fishing was VERY tough and most of the 20 boats got off the water between 10 and 12 because of powerful thunderstorms. No one weighed more than 3 fish but Jason Hunnicutt and Travis Reaves won with 3 for 14+ including a fish close to 8 pounds. I will post full results and pictures later this week.

Re: RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 9th - Lake Ray Roberts! - 05/11/15 01:10 AM

Wow!! Nice bag for 3! Glad everyone stayed safe! I am a big arse chicken in lightning!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum