Texas Fishing Forum

Club Partner/Ride Post

Posted By: Simmonsdlwa

Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/23/14 03:06 AM

We have several new members this year looking for rides/partners. And as President of RHBC, I'm getting emails from other club officers looking for boaters for their weekend events. This post in the club section is to let folks comment if they need a ride or if a boater is willing/looking for a new partner.

Let's keep it helpful ie comments from those not looking for a new partner or ride should be positive like what are some good practices for the non-boater. Don't discourage somebody new to the area or just looking to get involved in the sport.

I know there's a partner finder section on the TFF but it doesn't seem as visited so maybe the location on the page is off. I'm hoping the club section is a better place for this.

Thanks
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/23/14 05:57 AM

Guys, as a non boater myself, I was lucky to join this Club and find so many good friends that I have had as partners over the years. If you have a boat, and are looking to join a great Club but don't have a regular partner, this is a chance to make some new friends and maybe find the tournament partner that's the perfect fit. Come on out to our meeting on February 6th at Bass Pro in Garland and see what we are all about!
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/23/14 06:49 PM

Big John Bruner is looking for a back seat if someone has one open. PM me and I will get you his contact information.
Posted By: Warren60

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/24/14 01:46 AM

I am one of the new members and I am looking for a back seat/partner for RHBC.
Pm me and I will give you my contact info.
Warren
Posted By: JDamage

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/24/14 09:25 AM

Thanks, David!
Posted By: z7x374

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/28/14 04:54 PM

Non Boater here looking for a back seat to the Mckinney Bass Club tournaments. Would really appreciate it, I am a very respectful co-angler/non-boater and can split costs. Really looking to join MBC but have lucked out on being linked with a boater so far since I am still a guest.
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/28/14 08:08 PM

Good idea David!

Longtime RHBC member looking for Winnsboro ride or all season long partner. Respectful of your boat and equipment, familiar with all the lakes on this years schedule, expert level netman! clap
Posted By: bass1n

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 01/28/14 10:56 PM

Great idea David… We are looking for a few co-anglers for the Feb 8th Fork tourney.
Posted By: Mulkster

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 02/01/14 11:54 AM

I just got notified that I have a backseat open for Winnsboro. (RHBC)

I run a Triton 186 w/150.

Give me a call if you need a ride for Winnsboro.

David Mulkey
(254) 368-1125
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 02/01/14 04:33 PM

I'll be back in May and will have a backseat open. Running a 17' tracker and hope to have an additional 20' skeeter by the championship.
Posted By: Mulkster

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 02/01/14 08:21 PM

Backseat filled!
Posted By: Simmonsdlwa

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 02/01/14 09:02 PM

It works!!!! Keep it up.
Posted By: z7x374

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 02/02/14 09:55 PM

Still looking for a ride with Mckinney Bass Club tournaments if anyone is free.
Posted By: jcartwheel

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 02/28/14 08:33 PM

bump For the 'Non-Boaters'!!!

flag texas

slinger
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 06/22/14 07:33 PM

RHBC members and other Club members post here if you need a partner!
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 06/22/14 09:24 PM

Looking for a backseat for rest of the year. I can net really well!! AND I bring lots of snacks and goodies! And I pay all the entry fee. Sometimes I get lucky and catch a keeper.
Posted By: dandeeks

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 06/23/14 03:40 AM

I'm a brand new member that just moved to the city. Lots of free time, will fish just about anytime wink

thanks.
Dan
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 07/05/14 11:57 PM

Welcome Dan!!!
Posted By: skeeter190

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 07/15/14 10:50 PM

Need a boater for Lewisville July 19th
Posted By: dandeeks

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 07/25/14 11:27 PM

What's up fellas,
I've found myself a great partner, but he can't make it out to Ray Hubbard on the 9th of August... does anyone have any open seat? need a partner for the day?

thought I would throw it out there.

thanks,
Dan
Posted By: jazz102710

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 06/23/15 06:33 PM

im a non boater looking for a partner pm me for my info
bass fishing is one of my dreams to get started it hard for myself cuz im on a fixed income and trying to take care of 3 kids and a wife kinda hard to buy a boat if any one can help me out I thank you alot
Posted By: jazz102710

Re: Club Partner/Ride Post - 06/24/15 01:04 AM

Im a non boater looking for a partner I have my own gear and ride to get to the lake ez to get along with trying to get my foot in the door if I seem like the partner u looking for pm me ur info and the style of fishing u do im in Malakoff Athens tyler area
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum