Texas Fishing Forum

joining a bass club without a boat?

Posted By: AnglerNate

joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/05/13 09:13 PM

Wasn't sure if this is the right place to post this but.. im completely addicted to bass fishing and id really like to join a club to talk about my passion and learn as much as i can about this awesome sport and possibly be able to fish with some fellow anglers instead of by myself. i don't have a boat so im not sure how this would work. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
As always tight lines!
Posted By: ROBERT HARGROVE

Re: joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/05/13 09:45 PM

www.century bass club .com
Posted By: Duck Hawkins

Re: joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/06/13 12:29 AM

Go to www.funnsunboats.com and click on "Clubs & Tournaments". They have a list of all the bass clubs in the area with their contact info.

Duck
Posted By: Oldman4750

Re: joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/15/13 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ROBERT HARGROVE
www.century bass club .com

+1
Posted By: Ranger Z21

Re: joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/15/13 05:31 PM

www.flowermoundbassclub.com
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/17/13 05:55 PM

Where are you located? We at the Ray Hubbard Bass Club invite all anglers with or without boats to join. At every meeting we try to pair anyone up that doesn't have a ride. Most of the time we are able to fulfill this issue. Check us out if your in the DFW area. www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
Posted By: PRIDDY

Re: joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/21/13 02:29 PM

www.tarrantchristianbassclub.com

If you have any questions PM me. I'm the president of the club.

We meet in Arlington on the second Tuesday of the month
Posted By: CamoCuda

Re: joining a bass club without a boat? - 08/21/13 03:24 PM

Absolutely, hit up a couple of clubs, email their officers & get an idea of how they do pairings, etc. for non-boaters. Great way to learn, get on the water, learn different lakes & enjoy some friendly competition. & if you are looking to purchase a boat down the road, no better way to figure out what yo like than fishing out of different ones. Be at least fair or generous with your gas money & you'll be appreciated by your "boater".
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum