Texas Fishing Forum

Looking for a Bass Club

Posted By: Fishin4TX

Looking for a Bass Club - 05/21/18 02:32 PM

I live in the little elm/Oak point area and have been bass fishing most of my life. I ran a Bass Tracker 175 for a while but finally stepped into my first glass boat Z18 Nitro. I want to break in to tournament fishing much more now and figured club tourneys are the best place to start. Any info is appreciated thanks!
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 05/21/18 05:05 PM

I have been a member for over 20 years of the Century Bass Club and recently started fishing the Ray Hubbard Bass Club. Century is a draw club meaning they draw new partners each month and RHBC is a team club. Both clubs are great with lots of experienced anglers and good guys and gals.
Posted By: DEFMP

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 05/22/18 02:38 AM

Check out McKinney Bass Club. We're a team based club, with a good group of friendly competitive anglers. www.mckinneybassclub.com
Posted By: TOADS72

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 05/22/18 12:33 PM

Celina Bass Club is a fun friendly club that's a team format. We meet the Monday before the tournament most of the time. For example our next meeting will be Tuesday the 29th since this Monday falls on Memorial Day. Our tournaments are the first Saturday of the month unless that weekend falls on or around a holiday, then it gets bumped to the following Saturday.

Check out or website at www.celinabassclub.com

We meet at Jake's in Frisco at 7pm.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 05/22/18 02:28 PM

McKinney next meeting is 6/18 at Delaneys in McKinney at 7PM.
Next tournament is 6/23 at lake Athens

Come check us out!
Skip Winans
2018 President
Posted By: ChrisZ175

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 06/02/18 04:09 PM

North Texas Bass Assassins. No dues, no meetings. We just fish and have fun.
Posted By: MikeW07

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 06/08/18 01:07 PM

PM sent
Posted By: tricky

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 06/08/18 02:17 PM

If your from Little Elm, I would recommend Denton County Bass Club. Very competitive BASS club. They meet at bass Pro. They fish a lot of lakes in your area.
Century is another very competitive BASS club. They fish more East IMHO.
Either club is gonna challenge you.
Century is very non boater friendly, draw style Tourny's.
Posted By: e-tec

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 06/11/18 02:48 AM

Originally Posted By: TBassYates
I have been a member for over 20 years of the Century Bass Club and recently started fishing the Ray Hubbard Bass Club. Century is a draw club meaning they draw new partners each month and RHBC is a team club. Both clubs are great with lots of experienced anglers and good guys and gals.

Why are you switching clubs after 20 years? I am looking into fishing with a club and I am new to the area is why I ask.
Posted By: blackhawk19

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 06/11/18 02:42 PM

McKinney Bass Club is a partner format club that is growing. Great group of guys. Come out to the next meeting at Delaney's on 6/18.
Posted By: Dustin Aldous

Re: Looking for a Bass Club - 07/02/18 05:44 AM

Tarrant County Bass club www.fishtcbc.com. Smaller club but good competition! We just fished Lewisville in June also!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum