Texas Fishing Forum

RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 12th!

Posted By: SoCal Tom

RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 12th! - 04/08/18 11:57 PM

The Ray Hubbard Bass Club will be holding our fourth monthly meeting of 2018 this Thursday night, April 12th starting at 7:00PM. We meet at Bass Pro Shops in Garland on the restaurant patio downstairs. We are taking memberships for the new year. David will be there taking money as usual, along with Brad and Brian helping with all the paper work. Membership costs $30.00 for the calendar year and includes your entire immediate family. If you are a returning member whose information has not changed, just pay your membership and sign the Sign In Sheet and your work is done. If you are a NEW member, or if you have moved, gotten a new phone number etc. we will need you to fill out an information sheet for the Club roster. We'll get you taken care of if you need some help. Please make sure you autograph the Sign In Sheet. It's worth 10 AOY points!

We will talk about last months tournament on Cypress Springs. Lots of boats and lots of fish were caught including some big ones! If you finished in the money, tell us all a good fishin story about how you did it. We will talk about the tournament coming up next Saturday April 14th on Lake Tawakoni. We will be doing registration and weigh in at Sky Point RV Park off Highway 276. Tournament hours are 6:35 - 3:30. Registration will start at the ramp at 5:15. Full tournament details can be found here in the Bass Clubs section. The current weather forecast is for winds of 15-25 out of the north on Saturday. We all know Tawakoni is very dangerous in high winds, so trailering is encouraged! We will do Partner Finder and try and make sure everyone will have a partner for Tawakoni that wants to fish. We will decide the ramp we will use for our May 12th tournament on Cedar Creek Lake, and also what time weigh in will be.

We will talk about the RHBC Championship will take place at Lake O' The Pines on November 10-11. We will talk about the community events that will take place in the coming year. Our next FFAC committee meeting is coming up in a couple weeks. If you are interested in helping, please let me know. If you have captained a high school event this year, please make sure to let me know!

Lots to do on Thursday night! Come out and enjoy your evening with us! Let me know if you need more info on anything!
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 12th! - 04/09/18 06:33 AM

Capp and I fished the backs of coves with Chatterbaits. Won’t be there Thursday night due to Tawakoni evening tourney. See y’all sat morning at sky point!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 12th! - 04/11/18 12:24 PM

Meeting is tomorrow night! See you there!
Posted By: Warren60

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 12th! - 04/12/18 03:53 PM

Tom,Jay and i were half way back in the coves fishing brush piles with craws.
Neither of us will be there tomorrow. School for me and work for Jay
See ya'll at the lake
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum