Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water"

Posted By: Casey Allison

Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/21/08 11:02 PM

Talked to Cameron and Lake Fork Marina feel the same way I do about the "Day On The Water". He feels that these will continue to grow.

Lake Fork marina will apart of both "Day On The Water" and "Jr Day On The Water". They feel the development of youths in bass fishing is critical to the future success of our sport.

If you have never been to Lake Fork Marina, you should give them a try. Thats one place you could stay with out ever having to leave. They have Moser's restaurant, Lake Fork Marina and Store, covered Boat Slips and a awesome ramp.

Lake Fork Marina, Thanks for your support in " A Day On The Water"

Casey Allison
Posted By: Bassackwards2

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/22/08 12:30 AM

LFM The best place on Fork, Good Folks, Food Great, Good Tackle. Thanks Cameron for the TFF price two wks ago. Been staying there for years. If it's not broke don't fix it.
Posted By: TDR2

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/22/08 12:39 AM

thats great! congrats casey.
Posted By: flexpress

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/22/08 01:03 PM

They have the best pie's ever
Posted By: lovetexaslakes

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/22/08 01:25 PM

LFM is the only place we stay now or for the past year. Great place. would take to long to say all the positives. If you have never stayed there then you should give it a try. wont be sorry.
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/22/08 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: flexpress
They have the best pie's ever

Ditto on that...

LFM is the best...Way to go Cameron and crew..
Posted By: Ken Starling

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/22/08 08:27 PM

Thanks alot LFM.These folks are stepping up alot lately they are also hosting next years Camp BASS for the kiddos.So thank them when you go by I know I will.

Thanks again for helping some Great Causes
Ken
LTBC
Posted By: tommyc

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/23/08 10:34 AM

We stay there about once a month. Always a clean room and great food. Super selection of tackle at the store.

Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/24/08 09:25 PM

Good to hear. Top Marina on Fork.
Posted By: Bazztex

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 08/24/08 09:31 PM

Saltue to Casey... LFM and Cameron cheers
Posted By: GaryReynolds

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 06/25/09 08:05 PM

didnt know there were any other marinas on the lake grin
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: Lake Fork Marina Sponsors "Day On The Water" - 06/28/09 12:47 AM

Been fishing Fork since two weeks after it opened. Never stayed at LFM because my loyalty was always with Oak Ridge. A close friend of the family built Oak Ridge and owned it a couple of times. Drove through LFM today just trying to cool down from the heat- I was impressed! If my parents didn't live in Quitman (free place to stay and best food anywhere), I would certainly stay at LFM. Cameron, you've done a eally nice job of keeping the place in top shape, providing amenities/services and sounds like a darn good deal. Well done.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum