Texas Fishing Forum

All Days on The Water reports are here

Posted By: Mark Perry

All Days on The Water reports are here - 08/17/08 12:30 AM

You may have to adjust your date range in your screen preferances in order to see them all but they are here. Thanks
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 04/03/09 06:01 PM

I still like the idea, but it sure was nice when it was actually a TFF'er that he was doing the Day on the water with.

I know some of the guys are participating memebers, but for a while now its been who is the more celeb/pro he can get to do it.
Posted By: Casey Allison

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 04/03/09 08:08 PM

Fish Killer,

You are very right, I Love feed back like this as it helps me try and give you guys the TFF'ers something cool to read every now and then.

I will say I have my plans for the next few months and they involve anglers like Tommy Climer, and a few other who I will name later.

Thanks for the input.

Casey
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 04/03/09 09:45 PM

Shoot - he was set up to do one with me and I am about as average as they get. I am hoping we can reschedule and bring something pretty cool to DotW.
Posted By: COKEMAN

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 06/12/09 02:24 PM

There are great, Casey. The only suggestion I have to to somehow wire up a mic to the angler. We can hear you just fine, but the guy in the front gets hard to hear.

Good job! thumb

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 06/12/09 02:34 PM

Thanks for the input Scott, I'm looking around for one right now, and even looking into a Hat Cam for the angler to use sometimes, but not all day.
Posted By: ugotthatcash

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 06/16/09 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: mrbass24
Thanks for the input Scott, I'm looking around for one right now, and even looking into a Hat Cam for the angler to use sometimes, but not all day.
I agree,love to watch your vids,and read about it,but i would rather hear an average joe.Fishing a new lake,and see someone that i fish against in tournements.Yes it is great to see Skeet,OR Ike,fishing on television.But we all feel like we can win,that's why we enter our local tourney's.So seeing a competetor that we are used to seeing and maybe know,would be alot more of a true Day on the water.Seeing an average guy fish and we all compare what one another has and is doing to win.Plus not to mention the guy that can't afford to fish big time,but could fish with anybody.just my .02 cents.

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 06/16/09 11:51 AM

ugotthatcash,

That's a great point, it would help me out if I could get bass club and local tournament anglers to post and let me know what they fish and where they live. Also what bass club they are in.

Thanks for more great ideas and feed back.

Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 06/25/09 04:59 PM

that's a good idea.. going out with people from different clubs.. rhbc, forney bass club, tawakoni bass club, etc.. thumb
Posted By: CRS

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 06/19/10 01:05 AM

I may be a relative newby compared this other guys. BUT if you don't mind my 2 cents.
I like the idea of anyone who is top 10 or 12 in an Open or local curcuit to show how they fish and describe the place their fishing (not necessarily tell where spot is)
Bass Champs did this for while and after every tournament the winners went to show their pattern that won the tournament. I watched or recorded each event.
Honey Hole TV show was a great format.

and A Day on the Water is very good to.
Posted By: txbassman2019

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 06/22/10 10:43 PM

mr.bass i didnt know if you would take this into consideration but im fishing for the university of Sephen F. Austin and didnt know if you wanted to do a day on the lake on like rayburn or toledo bend. maybe do a day on the lake with some college anglers, just a little somethin different as well
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 08/29/11 08:02 PM

Great work, Casey...is the hat cam in play yet?...

U should look into doing one with Brian/Pake South...
Posted By: livtofish

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 12/09/11 12:38 AM

Yellow Magic,

You are right! Everyone that sees Pake South fish, knows that they are watching something special. He and his dad both are special people and fantastic fisherman.

Posted By: KSalcedo222

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 12/09/11 11:51 PM

Casey just wanted to say i really enjoy watching A Day On The Water. Its really interesting and fun to watch. Keep them coming!

Posted By: plumbers

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 02/27/12 05:41 AM

Wonderful post. I would definitely try to incorporate the tips you have shared. I would be glad if you could refer me some more stuff of niche.

Posted By: agatethompson

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 03/15/12 01:55 PM

Hello friends, actually I am here for getting knowledge and here I would like to say that I am at right place. Thanks all for sharing your views.

Posted By: FZ1

Re: All Days on The Water reports are here - 03/25/12 05:13 AM

Heck,I like DOTW just as it is. Local guys,fishing local lakes. Doesn't get any better than that.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum