Texas Fishing Forum

The Patriot

Posted By: Donald Harper

The Patriot - 06/28/16 08:15 PM

Wishing everyone safe and productive fishing over the 4th. holidays.
Can do other blade patterns. Don't know why the head looks yellow. As you can see the hook keeper is RED so is the head. Other blade combinations can be done this is just what I had for a quick fix.
- Blue Blade White Star
- Red Blade Blue Star
- White Blade Blue Star

The Patriot:
Posted By: DerlC

Re: The Patriot - 07/13/16 11:20 PM

I like the looks of that Donald, have you caught any on it?
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: The Patriot - 07/14/16 05:22 AM

Sold it. Didn't get a chance to throw it. I can build another if you likie..

Re: The Patriot - 07/14/16 06:01 PM

Thanks Donald for the offer to build me one, but I build spinner baits also. I wish there were more examples of spinner baits, buzz baits and jigs on this forum. Where I fish, I can't use deep diving plug baits. They would just get hung up in the weeds and coon tail moss and other underwater plants. thumb
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: The Patriot - 07/14/16 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: DerlC
Thanks Donald for the offer to build me one, but I build spinner baits also. I wish there were more examples of spinner baits, buzz baits and jigs on this forum. Where I fish, I can't use deep diving plug baits. They would just get hung up in the weeds and coon tail moss and other underwater plants. thumb

Post some.of your baits and maybe others will follow

Re: The Patriot - 07/14/16 11:08 PM

I did last year, but didn't get much of a following. Here is the link;
http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/10869436/Just_starting_out#Post10869436
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: The Patriot - 07/15/16 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: DerlC

I'd give anything if the lakes around here were like that! I saw your post about spinnerbaits, they look good!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum