Texas Fishing Forum

Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless

Posted By: B-Deuces

Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/02/16 10:57 PM

do any of you bait makers around denton/dallas have these in stock? want to buy some. if not, how long would it take to paint? i want both the regular and holo
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/03/16 02:21 AM

Bass cat dad and Bois both do a real nice job on gill patterns. I would love to help you, but i got volunteered to coach my oldest sons baseball team and my middle son just.started their season too. 6 days a week of baseball is cutting my painting time down substantially.
Posted By: basscat dad

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/03/16 02:40 AM

lots of different opinions of what a blue gill should look like. give me an idea of what you're expectations are and i'll see if i think it will work.
i don't keep an inventory of painted baits. too hard to predict what people want.
here's a bluegill i just did for guy. is this pattern what you have in mind?
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/03/16 03:27 AM

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/03/16 04:12 AM

I like how this one has the blue and green in it, but I don't like how bold/bright the green is. I like the greens in the bait that basscat posted above and I like the glossy blue that Carlos used. I prefer blended/faded lines like in basscats bait. One thing I really like too is a distinct dark spot that blue gills are so famous for. Also, I do like the reddish/orange on the belly towards the front but I don't want it to go all the way to the back. I hope that doesn't sound too picky ha

Posted By: swalker9513

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/04/16 03:59 PM

Posted By: basscat dad

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/04/16 04:22 PM

young gun. there's your bait right there!

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/10/16 05:35 PM

I like that one swalker. can i purchase that from you?
Posted By: redskeeter190

Re: Blue gill pattern sq bills and lipless - 03/14/16 07:25 PM

take a look at www.skirmishbaits.com they have some awesome looking baits.....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum