Texas Fishing Forum

Need a custom skirt...

Posted By: Kevin Bryant

Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 03:01 AM

Can anyone make some custom skirts for me? I've got an old bladed jig with a skirt color I can't find anywhere! It's green pumpkin (or maybe olive) with some black neon. It also has a few strands of what I think is black tinsel...not 100% sure what the material is. Here's a pic:

Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 03:10 AM

Shoot me a picture and i will try
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 03:38 AM

Kathy won't?
I bet mark can figure it out. You might search fishing skirts and see if the material is available. If they do, I hve bands and a bench skirt maker now

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 04:19 AM

I'm sure she would, but Kathy is a busy lady. I didn't really want to bother her with making 4 or 5 skirts.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 12:20 PM

I bet there are several of us that could make what you want as soon as you post a pic.

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 02:39 PM

Pic added.
Posted By: B.Hollingshead

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 07:13 PM

I think I have all those colors at home I'll look tonight Kevin, from the pic it doesn't look like olive or green pumpkin
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 02/29/16 10:13 PM

Kevin,

Sent you the info on who has the colors.
Posted By: ScottSecs

Re: Need a custom skirt... - 03/02/16 03:06 PM

I thought I recognized that skirt and I figured out where I have seen it - I think it is an older Lake Fork Trophy Lures skirt that came on their original MPACK jigs. I think they call the color Green Pumpkin/Black/Aqua. You might want to call them and see if they have any extra stock on the shirt you were looking for.

I even found one on the garage in an old box of skirts

Good luck in your search
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum