Texas Fishing Forum

Merry christmas!!!

Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Merry christmas!!! - 12/25/15 03:15 PM

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

My family went all out and now I'll really have to improve my bait painting I was shocked when I opened an Iwata hp-ch, full pearl createx set, and gift certificates to order blanks. Feeling very blessed today, hope all you guys are too.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Merry christmas!!! - 12/25/15 06:23 PM

Brad, you are going to absolutely love that airbrush. I have the hp-C plus and haven't even touched my Neo since I opened it. I have the external MAC valve, but I hear the one at the tip is even better. I can't wait to see what you can produce with it. That's a Merry Christmas indeed!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Merry christmas!!! - 12/25/15 10:23 PM

Merry Christmas to all. Have a safe and Happy New year. Excellent Christmas gift Brad. I can't wait to see what you can do with it.
Posted By: basscat dad

Re: Merry christmas!!! - 12/26/15 12:28 AM

sounds like a great christmas! you're gonna love all those goodies.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Merry christmas!!! - 12/26/15 03:22 PM

Well I guess I was good this year, I ended up with 2 hp-ch airbrushes now I have to send one back and figure out something else to get and my mil got be a bunch of 8oz iridescent colors, reducer, brush cleaner. I sure am set up now. Even got a few iridescent colors I haven't seen anywhere, will take me a couple months to test out all the new stuff.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Merry christmas!!! - 12/27/15 07:59 PM

Merry Christmas to all of yall and sounds like you have a great family Brad.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum