Texas Fishing Forum

Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait

Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/21/15 09:00 PM

BCD is going to help me do some feathered trebles so for his troubles I thought I would do him a custom 110+1 since I knew he didn't have many. This bait turned out amazing it's based in a custom pearl mix light enough to still be ghost, custom iridescent lavender backwith a light pearl blk shading, sexy stripe done by hand to follow the baits lateral line, and finished off with iridescent red gill trim. Hope you like it bud, if not I'll throw the hell out of it. smile

Pearl lavender ghost

Posted By: Michael.Beaty

Re: Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/21/15 10:20 PM

Looks good!
Posted By: basscat dad

Re: Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/21/15 11:26 PM

now that's sweet. i cant wait to see it in person.

Re: Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/22/15 02:46 AM

Looks a lot better in person can't really get a good angle to show off all the pearls and iridescent shimmer

Re: Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/24/15 02:24 PM

Ready for some smallies

Posted By: basscat dad

Re: Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/24/15 03:40 PM

that looks really good. it has to be one the smallies will go nuts for. a little dressed treble on the back and it's perfect! if i had it i'd use it tomorrow. gonna hit texoma before the weather goes down hill.
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/24/15 03:51 PM

Brad - that looks awesome! Do you prefer the 110 or 110 + 1 or does it make much difference? Also, how much does the dressed feathers affect the action on these baits.

Re: Basscatdad here is your new jerkbait - 11/24/15 03:57 PM

I personally don't run a dressed rear hook on the jerkbaits just a preference though. I use both baits just depends on how deep I need to get to anything over 5ft I run the +1
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum