Texas Fishing Forum

does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits?

Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/13/15 05:45 AM

Looking to buy a couple but need quick turn around time or I'll have to buy some from academy. Looking for 1/2 oz big Colorado blade black and blue spinnerbait and 3/8th or 1/2 black 3 blade buzzbaits. Gotta have them by friday though, if anyone has some built up let me know please.
Posted By: basscat dad

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/13/15 12:08 PM

give don harper a call. i know he does nice spinners. maybe he does buzzers too.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/13/15 02:22 PM

I don't have any triple blade buzzbaits or I would get you some in the mail. I have a bunch of double blade in black/blue. If I get a chance to go by my house today I will check my spinnerbait inventory and let you know.

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/13/15 04:14 PM

The 3 blade is probably just a personal preference, it.really doesn't have to be I just like the sound from a 3 blade. If you have 2 spinners and 2 buzzbaits shoot me a price. I'm fishing a night tournament saturday night and when I opened my spinnerbait box it was about half full of water and everything in there was ruined. Not a big deal because I rarely fish a spinnerbait except at night.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/13/15 04:32 PM

PM sent.

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/13/15 05:53 PM

Sold bud, I can't wait to get my hands on them!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/13/15 06:44 PM

Got them; but looks like someone has taken care of you. Hope you whack them this weekend.
Posted By: NekidTackle

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/14/15 02:10 AM

Are they 3 blade or a blade with 3 wings, just curious
Posted By: Anchorman

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/14/15 02:17 AM

If you don't find what you're looking for check out Talon spinner baits. I've bought them at Lake Fork Tackle. Hildebrandt also makes a good single blade short arm thumper

Re: does anyone on here build black buzzbaits and spinnerbaits? - 07/14/15 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: NekidTackle
Are they 3 blade or a blade with 3 wings, just curious

Single blade with 3 wings is what I was looking for my post wasn't worded very well.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum