Texas Fishing Forum

had the kiddos help painting tonight!

Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

had the kiddos help painting tonight! - 05/27/15 01:45 AM

Hunter is fishing his first tournament tomorrow, we are fishing a working man's tournament I figured it would be a good way to get him into it with the tournament only being 3 hours. I told him we needed to paint him some new baits for his tournament package. Hunter is 8, and my middle son Graydon 3 decided they would pick the colors and I would paint them. I think they did a real nice job on their color selection. Hunter ended up with a interesting chartreuse pearl blk back 1.5, a bone citrus little john, a parakeet little John, and a chartreuse powder blue back wee wiggler. Now I gotta go upgrade his rod and reels in the morning to get him ready. Scarey thing will be dodging crankbaits tomorrow night.

Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: had the kiddos help painting tonight! - 05/27/15 02:14 AM

That's great that you're getting the kids involved. My son asked me to paint him a couple "Baby Sammy" baits tomorrow for bath toys. He requested that I don't put any hooks on his toys though.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: had the kiddos help painting tonight! - 05/28/15 12:28 AM

My son's new bath toys he requested.

Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: had the kiddos help painting tonight! - 05/28/15 05:32 AM

The first one might need to make a few trips to the lake
Posted By: Bois d'arc

Re: had the kiddos help painting tonight! - 05/29/15 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
Hunter is fishing his first tournament tomorrow, we are fishing a working man's tournament I figured it would be a good way to get him into it with the tournament only being 3 hours. .....Scarey thing will be dodging crankbaits tomorrow night.

Very coolio getting your kids into fishing ..... enjoy it and keep dodging frkazoid
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum