Texas Fishing Forum

CWorthy's Shrimp

Posted By: C Worthy

CWorthy's Shrimp - 05/25/15 07:04 PM

I told boisarc that I would post a picture of the shrimp fly that I did. I guess that I am not completely without some artistic talent. I used to do these shrimp and some baby crab flies.

Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: CWorthy's Shrimp - 05/25/15 07:11 PM

That is gorgeous! Very nice work.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: CWorthy's Shrimp - 05/25/15 08:15 PM

Talking about detail. I see about 6 different levels there. Great job; my friend would have given his eye teeth to get his hands on some of those to use in Florida while he was there.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: CWorthy's Shrimp - 05/26/15 12:56 PM

If you can make that you can paint, that looks way more complicated.
Posted By: C Worthy

Re: CWorthy's Shrimp - 05/26/15 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
If you can make that you can paint, that looks way more complicated.

All in perception. I enjoyed doing these, they are not as hard to do as they appear. AND yes you are right... I can paint........ fences, boxes, hallways. smile Van Gogh on the other hand stunk at painting fences. wink That is the difference between you guys painting and me painting.
Posted By: basscat dad

Re: CWorthy's Shrimp - 05/26/15 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: C Worthy
I told boisarc that I would post a picture of the shrimp fly that I did. I guess that I am not completely without some artistic talent. I used to do these shrimp and some baby crab flies.

me thinks ole cw has been holding out on us about his talents. that's a great looking fly. did you see the video of the guy who makes a shrimp bait from a soda straw. blew me away.
Posted By: Bois d'arc

Re: CWorthy's Shrimp - 05/26/15 11:34 PM

Fly tying is a lot harder to do than airbrushing lures...in my opinion. That shrimp looks like its just waitin' to catch something....very nice work clap
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum