Texas Fishing Forum

recycled a couple old bandits yesterday

Posted By: basscat dad

recycled a couple old bandits yesterday - 05/17/15 03:12 PM

reworked these to try the new extreme silver glitter paint i got by folkart. white opaque base and shot the silver glitter on the whole bait using a .5. really like how it looked. can't see it in the pic but the glitter does come through the turquoise and bronze where it fades on the sides. can't wait to try the other colors in that paint. i had used the blue glitter on the gills of a bait earlier in the week and liked the effect i got there too.
Posted By: crankn101

Re: recycled a couple old bandits yesterday - 05/17/15 04:20 PM

Those are sweet!

I painted a few that are very similar and really catch the fish.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: recycled a couple old bandits yesterday - 05/17/15 05:17 PM

Bcd, nice to know that paint sprays through the .5 needle. Now you have a ton more possibilities available.

Re: recycled a couple old bandits yesterday - 05/17/15 05:25 PM

that's the truth. it actually sprayed really well. i got purple, turquoise, blue, silver, green, and peridot (lighter green) in the glitter. should be fun.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: recycled a couple old bandits yesterday - 05/17/15 05:36 PM

Yes sir, I just have purple and extreme glitter. Will have to get more!
Posted By: C Worthy

Re: recycled a couple old bandits yesterday - 05/17/15 08:30 PM

WOW...... BC those are very very nice. Prettier than a new speckled pup. You know, I think that would look real nice on that IMA Rock N Vibe I sent to you.... Cmmmmmmm smile

Re: recycled a couple old bandits yesterday - 05/17/15 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: C Worthy
WOW...... BC those are very very nice. Prettier than a new speckled pup. You know, I think that would look real nice on that IMA Rock N Vibe I sent to you.... Cmmmmmmm smile

aaahhhh. you like the little banditos, si! anythings possible.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum