Texas Fishing Forum

Rod Patrick smooth ostrich boots

Posted By: redbaron

Rod Patrick smooth ostrich boots - 12/08/22 04:31 PM

Closet queens! Apparently this rancher bought this pair of boots off the shelf at the NRS store in Weatherford and according to his wife never wore them. Based on the soles and condition of the boots I would agree. Probably only been tried on when he bought them. This is an older model boot with what Rod Patrick calls a F toe. When they first started making this style of toe someone said it looks like a fudgesicle!

These are size 10 B, in the pictures I included a size chart that’s shows width dimensions. In size 10 B the dimension is 3.6”. In 10 D the dimension is 4.0”. I typically wear a 9 1/2 D and I couldn’t get my foot in but I am close to being a E or EE width with the old age weight I have gained!

Having a hard time pricing these because the only reference I have is Rod Patrick square toed boots. It’s getting harder and harder to find round toe. I’ll go $350 with free UPS shipping inside the great state of Texas! I figure that’s about 40% of what they would cost someone at the store.

HAND LASTED CRAFTSMANSHIP

Rod Patrick Bootmakers® is proud of our perfected hand lasting process. Each gender-specific last endured rigorous prototyping, balancing and wear testing until reaching perfection. Unlike most manufacturers' "efficient" machine lasting, our artisan craftsmen hand last each pair, offering a maximum fit, comfort and durability.

CHANNEL STITCH INSOLE

Channel Stitch construction builds the foundation for a superior boot. Rod Patrick Bootmakers® employs this technique, stitching the vamp, lining and welt to the ridge under the insole. Channel stitching is only performed by the best bootmakers, those who uphold the standard of crafting by hand. Our channel stitched insoles ensure a cool, lightweight, conforming fit which can only be experienced in the all-leather insole of a Rod Patrick boot.

LEMON WOOD PEG CONSTRUCTION

Never compromising in process, construction or components, Rod Patrick Bootmakers'® expert craftsmen use Lemon wood pegs to craft every Rod Patrick® boot. No less than 42 Lemon wood pegs are hand driven into each boot, securely locking the insole and the outsole together, ensuring the shank of a Rod Patrick® boot will never twist. This time-honored process assures durability of construction to last for years.

PREMIUM LEATHER COMPONENTS

Rod Patrick Bootmakers® uses only pristine, flawless sections of leather to craft our boots. Top-grain leather is paramount to the comfort, quality and durability of each pair we make and we accept nothing less than perfection. Inferior leathers are often sanded, buffed, snuffed or otherwise corrected to remove imperfections, compromising the integrity of the boot. Rod Patrick Bootmakers® uses only perfect hides for our masterpieces.

Attached picture 76525BD1-0871-4484-8046-89E5C6C73524.jpeg
Attached picture E6FDB44D-5667-442F-ABDD-2CE4B16C86F5.jpeg
Attached picture 4714D05A-C719-4141-B962-C8A913A107A7.jpeg
Attached picture B8E535C5-9907-4B0A-8D4E-43C73F5E47F6.jpeg
Posted By: redbaron

Re: Rod Patrick smooth ostrich boots - 12/11/22 04:30 PM

Price drop, $300 shipped
Posted By: bullwinkle

Re: Rod Patrick smooth ostrich boots - 12/11/22 06:31 PM

That's a great price no doubt!! Wish I could take them off your hand but I also wear a 10D... Great colors and my favorite style toe. Good luck with the sale.
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Rod Patrick smooth ostrich boots - 12/13/22 04:15 AM

Is but these in a minute if they were my size.

Nice looking boots.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum